Our Destiny..... Ch. 15 Auslly fanfiction

Ally's POV (still in flashback)

"Ally Dawson." I freeze, is this just me or is Janelle actually talking to me.

"What subject do you need me to do your homework for?" She just laughs, but not like a friendly laugh, no. This laugh was full of evil and hatred. But I don't understand, what did I do to her?

"Oh silly girl, that's not the reason I'm talking to you." She says.

"Then what do you want?"

"Look, I'm sure you're a nice girl and all, but unfortunately, you're not an only child. What was your sisters name? Arielle? Yes, that was it." I tilt my head slightly in confusion.

"What does my sister have to do with you talking to me?" My sister is 26, and she's currently living in her own house. She rarely comes home to visit, so I don't see her often.

"Did you know I have an older brother?" I nod, I did know she had brothers. One that's 27.

"Well, long story short he dated your sister and she cheated on him." I had a feeling that wasn't the only reason.

"That isn't the full reason." She chuckles.

"You're smart, there is more to the story. So my brother saw her with another guy, then he broke up with her obviously cause she cheated. This isn't the reason theme brother despises her, he would've gotten over her cheating eventually cause they did only date for three months. No, she had to go and get "revenge" as she put it. Can you guess what she did?" That was probably a rhetorical question, but I answer anyways.

"No, what?" I ask.

"She went and sued my brother for rape." I gasp.

"Well did he?"

"Of course not!" She almost yells, she must really love her brothers.

"Then how would Arielle sue him?" This is so confusing, why would Arielle even do this? Out of all the years I've known her she doesn't seem like an evil person, but you never know.

"When they first slept together, she had a hidden video camera in the room to record it all. (Creeps me out writing it...) She must've planned to cheat on him with another guy, since she had this plan all set up very well. Then she pretended to struggle when he tried to undress her, he just thought she was a little uncomfortable. Basically, once she handed the video to the judge my brother was found guilty. He's in jail for 8 years (I don't know how many it is for rape, so just pretend it's 8), and the last thing he told me before he was arrested was to get revenge."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not dead! Yay! So since the last time I updated this, I've thought about something. Do you think I should have long chapters once every other week, or short chapters every week? Your decision, if no one says anything I'll just do short chapters.

Moving on, will you guys please vote and comment? I really want feedback and support, so go and vote and comment! Thanks!! Bye little snowflakes!!