Our Destiny..... Ch. 2 Auslly fanfiction (Edited)

Allys POV

"She's my little girl, she also wanted to talk to you as soon as you woke." Without another word he leaves.

I probably should be a lot more scared than I am right now, but I guess I'm still processing what happened. I'm sure it'll hit sooner or later. As I finish my thoughts a little girl enters the room, the other man nowhere to be seen. Maybe I should distract her and stall time until I find out what's going on.

She looked innocent enough, maybe fourteen or so with blonde hair that went down to her chest and curled at the ends. She also had green eyes like her father, that is assuming he is her father.

"You're Princess?" I ask.

"Don't call me that, my name is Elsie. My father just calls me Princess cause my name means noble and all that."

"Your father sure spoils you." I comment looking at her, she was wearing clothes that normal people certainly couldn't afford. When she shifts a hand to rest it on her hip, a glint of metal catches my eye. I look at her hand, her ring finger had a band of silver adorning it. It looked like an engagement or promise ring, but she looked too young for that stuff.

"Is that an engagement ring?" I ask curiously and to dig for more information. She didn't seem to be as closed off as her dad.

"Promise ring, my boyfriend gave it to me for my fourteenth birthday," She inspects the ring before taking it off completely. "I know I'm too young but it's not like we couldn't break up at any moment. Besides, this ring is for a reason. When he gave it to me it was the last time I've seen him for a year now, my fifteenth birthday's coming up and he still hasn't returned."

I had a feeling this would be the easiest escape in all history of escapes, she was basically telling me her life story and putting her full trust in me. I just had to keep calm and don't let her see I'm scared to death.

"Why? What happened?" She sighs, sitting down against the opposite wall.

"He went to military school, and I don't know when he's coming back."

I don't know what age you're supposed to be at least for military school and I'm too lazy to search it up so...