Our Destiny..... Ch. 7 Auslly fanfiction

Austin's POV

Why can't I tell her?! I've always been confident around girls, and asking them out was no problem. Until now, Ally is different from all the other girls I've dated. She's kind, and not a bitch like some. She's also really innocent, she told me she has only dated one other guy. And she didn't even kiss him, I like that about her.

"Austin?" Ally waves a hand in front of my face. I must have spaced out.

"Oh, sorry."

"It's fine, what were you gonna tell me?" She has a curious look on her face.

"Uh-um-er..... I-I-I reallllly want to..... Thank you!" I stutter. I mentally facepalmed myself, why can't I just TELL HER??

"Oh, um, for what?" Was it just me or did she look kinda disappointed?

"For..... Being my partner! And my best friend!" I meant it, I was really glad she's my songwriter. And that she'll help me every step in my career, along with Trish and Dez. Who, I should mention are finally not fighting every 10 seconds anymore! I think they'll actually become friends, but back to me and Ally. I want her to be more than my best friend, but I don't know how to tell her!

Ally's POV

"For..... Being my partner! And my best friend!" Austin says. I mentally sigh, thinking he was gonna ask me out. But what was I thinking, someone like Austin asking ME out. I'm not popular, pretty, or famous. All I've got going for me is music, and school. I'm in no way smart, but I am a hard learner. And I do a lot of extra credit, so all my grades are A's. I notice Austin is spacing out as well. I decide to let him go home, he must be exhausted.

"Austin? Do you want to go home?" I ask softly.

"Ok, sure. I bet my parents are freaking out." He replies. He's lucky to have such good parents, unlike me. I lead him to the door and he leaves. I close the door and walk upstairs, deciding to take a shower. As I'm putting my clothes on, I spot a glint of metal from one of my open drawers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SOOOOOOOOO SORRY! As I told you, I wasn't able to get a chapter up! I warned you! But what's the glint of metal? Oooooooo!! I just love me some good suspension!! Even though I know what's gonna happen, whatever! Sorry its kinda short, i wanted to get a chapter up. Bye little snowflakes!!!!!!!!!