Chapter 2

Scarlett's POV:

After the long nights watching films and talking for hours on end, Harry sometimes stayed the night on my sofa - which was now becoming a more regular thing. This night was no different. So after the film had finished we talked, our conversations flowed so easily I could never be uncomfortable around Harry, anyway we chatted on just about everything including YouTube videos, Music how I always beat him on FIFA (which he denied but he knew it was the truth) there was never any awkward silence with Harry he was my best friend after all...

I notice Harry's eyes slowly closing every so often, I glanced at the clock realising how late it actually was.

"Harry, it's so late. I didn't even realise, I'm so sorry Harry!" "...but I'll see you in the morning yeah?"

"Sure..." Harry replied sleepily

I ran to grab a pillow and pushed it under his head, I placed the blankets over him as a duvet and I sat for what felt like 5 minutes but what was really 25 minutes and watched him. Just sat in silence and stroked the curls from his face. I examined every aspect of his perfect face, his nose, his eyes, his cheekbones even his ears. As I started to scan his beautiful, pink, heart shaped lips I couldn't help the feeling inside of me. Was it wrong that I wanted to kiss my best friend? Had I gone mad? I just wanted to feel what it would be like to have his lips come crashing into mine, the taste of his mouth... No stop, what was I thinking!

I shook the thoughts from my head and forced myself to bed. I got ready for bed before sinking back into the covers. I was gently drifting off into a deep slumber when my phone chimed, my head rolled to the side and I patted at the duvet until I found the source of the buzzing. I held my phone up in front of my face squinting through one eye from the blinding light. It was from Chloe, my best friend. Why was she texting me this late? I clicked to open the message.

From: Chloe

I need to talk to you soon. How about tomorrow for coffee? Love. C x

Oh god, I have plans with Harry tomorrow... "Shit!" I cursed quietly to myself as I thought of what to reply.

To: Chloe

Sorry Chloe, I have plans with Harry tomorrow but sometime this week I promise I'll be there, Love. S x

I hoped she'd understand. She's the only one who knows how I really feel about Harry. I told her everything.

*Buzz*

From: Chloe

Ahh, that's fine... actually that's great, you need to tell him how you feel Scarlett. You can't hide away forever, Love. C x

End Notes:

Please let us know what you think of this story, and vote/comment/share too guys!! -Hx