Chapter 25

Scarlett's POV:

"But, where still here, still fighting. So, Scarlett baby. This one's for you..." Harry's voice trailed of as he began concentrating on the familiar chords he played.

When I look into your eyes It's like watching the night sky Or a beautiful sunrise

I smiled shyly as he began the lyrics to Jason Mraz 'I won't give up' his eyes never leaving mine, the small smile never leaving his lips or mine.

I won't give up on us Even if the skies get rough I'm giving you all my love I'm still looking up...

When the song finished Harry stood up smiling giving a small wave before leaving the stage, while the whole bar stood up hollering and cheering. I pushed past the people standing around running into Harry's arms as he placed a tender kiss to my lips.

"I meant what I said Scar, I won't give up on us, never." He murmured against my lips

"Never?"

"Never." He stated before pulling me into his body kissing with so much emotion it had my head spinning.

Harry's POV:

A few hours later and I was chatting to Ben who had just turned up to the club, not surprising really since he came here every weekend. I'd only had a few beers, Scarlett not so much. I looked over at the threes way to drunken girls laughing uncontrollably at Chloe who was sat on the floor holding her broken heel.

"How's Scarlett then mate?" Ben said bringing my attention back to him. I smiled involuntarily as her name was mentioned.

"Amazing, things seem to be getting back to normal. I'm just happy to have her back"

"I'm glad to, listen go dance with your girl. I'm gonna see if I can get lucky" Ben said with a smirk winking at some blonde girl on the dance floor.

I laughed at him, Ben had always been a player no change there.

"Alright, good luck catch you later" I said laughing as I went in search Scarlett. After about 5 minutes i saw a flash of her drunkenly dancing with Chloe and Holly on the dance floor. Just as I was about to make my way to her some guy inched closer snaking his arm round her waist pulling her to his chest in attempt to get her to dance with him. My anger flared as I stormed over to him. Before he had any time to react I stepped in between the both of them fisting the guys shirt pulling him towards me.

"Hand's. Off. My. Girl" I spoke slowly my mouth twitching with anger.

"Calm down mate"

"One don't call me 'mate' secondly don't fucking tell me to calm down. Now I suggest you keep your hands of other people's girlfriends and walk away you arrogant little bastard" I sneered Ietting go of his shirt pushing him backwards. Regaining his balance he stood tall smoothing his shirt before stalking of. I turned around to see Scarlett stood, her arms crossed over her chest, a smirk covering her mouth.

"You okay?" I asked tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"Since when did you get so badass?" She slurred drunkenly, cocking one eyebrow.

"There's a lot you don't know about me baby" I said with a smirk pulling her back into my chest my hands wrapping around her waist as she danced to the music beat. Her delicate hips swayed against me sweat beading on her forehead. I was turned on as right now, but being the gentlemen i am I hadn't brought up the 'sex' topic; I knew Scarlett wouldn't be afraid to tell me when she was ready again.

A while later I went to find Scar, I'd left her with the girl's about an hour ago so I could catch up with a few mates. I come back to see shot glasses scattered all over the table and 3 now extremely drunken girls.

"Harrrryyyyyyyyyyy" Scarlett shouted stumbling into my arms.

"Woah there" I said catching Scarlett in my arms. "How much have you girls had to drink?" I questioned

"Hardly anything Haz just a few shots, then a few more" Chloe said giggling. Just then Dan, Chloe's boyfriend, showed up shaking his head at Chloe and Holly trying to balance shot glasses on their heads without spilling the liquid.

"Okay, C'mon Chloe let's get you home. I think that's enough for one night. Holly I'll give you a ride"

"I don't wanna go" Chloe and Holly said in unison pouting.

"Tough shit" he muttered watching them both kiss Scarlett before grabbing Chloe's hand leading her out the door, Holly stumbling behind. I turned to look at Scar leaning against me her eyes turning heavy.

"Come on baby" I said leading her out the bar...

Hopping out of the taxi later on I payed the driver before opening Scarlett's door helping her out as she stumbled drunkenly in her heels. I gave up trying to help her walk, instead picking her up bridal style as she rested her head on my shoulder. I opened the door to my flat lying Scarlett down on my bed before going back to close and lock the door. By the time I got back to my room Scar was lying fast asleep sprawled over my bed snoring lightly. I chuckled taking her shoes and dress carefully of admiring her beautiful body before slipping one of my t-shirts over her and wrapping both of us in my duvet.

"I love you baby" I whispered, before kissing her head slipping into a light slumber.

Scarlett's POV:

I awoke to Harry crushing me to his chest and, oh god, the world's biggest hangover. Carefully I attempted to pry myself from Harry's vice grip, eventually managing to set free just in time to run to the bathroom and throw up last night's content. I suddenly felt Harry's hands pull back my hair holding it from my face the other hand carefully rubbing my back. How lovely Harry's first sight in the morning; me, puking in a toilet. Still I appreciated the caring act. After I was finished Harry helped me up, pulling me into his chest, I wrapped my arms around his frame inhaling his scent.

"How much did I drink last night?" I mumbled into his chest.

"Enough" He replied chucking slightly. I peered up to him my head throbbing as i did.

"I feel like shit" I moaned thinking back to last night, it had been amazing from what i remember which was most of it except getting home.

"I'll bet, however I have a feeling Chloe and Holly are feeling just the same" He laughed obviously referring to our state last night. Just as he said that my phone rung. I pulled back from Harry answering my phone, it was Chloe.

"What the fuck happened last night? I awoke to a broken heel, a bruised ass and a killer hangover. Never again am I drinking like that" She croaked out to me, I laughed at her words thinking back to her tripping over and breaking her heel last night.

"Preach it, no more vodka shots for us" I replied.

"No way, anyway I'm gonna come pick my car up from yours later with Holly if that's alright, bout 6?"

"Whatever not like I'm going anywhere feeling like this" I replied.

"Cool see you then" With that she hung up. I quickly checked the time seeing that it was 11 o'clock already, oops. I then turned round to see Harry with a glass of water and two pills. I smiled taking them gratefully.

"Come on then baby let's find a movie and order some dinner eh?" Harry asked. I nodded happily the thought making me smile; Harry looking after me was exactly what I needed.

"Erm... What do you want then?" he asked shuffling through the takeout menus in the drawer.

"Chinese!" I quickly replied making him chuckle at my instant descision. Seriouisly, it is the one of the best food ever and if you disagree I seriously worry for you.

We'd just be spending the day on the couch watching movies so as Harry ordered my noodles I decided on going upstairs and changing into my comfy clothes.

I stripped off my pyjamas and put on clean underwear . I then put on some black Nike Pro shorts they were my favourite and honestly so comfy. Next I slid off my top and put on a pink vest top and stepped into my fluffy onesie that I only wore around the house. I shoved my hair up into a high ponytail on top of my head and strolled downstairs and into the living room where Harry was waiting.

"What are we gonna watch then?" I inquired rubbing my head.

"Whatever you want babe, Netflix has everything and anything." he said sweetly.

"Well then..." I said wiggling my eyebrows making harry chuckle as he dragged me by my hand onto his knee "...lemme look at the trailers." I said grabbing the remote off him as he pouted so I kissed his lips gently.

I scrolled through the list of films available and checked a few movies trailers. Finally deciding on this one.

"Can we watch this?" I asked harry. he looked up from his hand around my waist and his eyes looked shocked. Was this a bad choice or something?

"We can watch somethi-"

"No no, it's fine it's just... Are you sure you want to watch this?" he replied slowly, caution in his eyes.

"Why?" I asked shyly with confusion clear in my voice.

"Erm...well."

Harry's POV:

I didn't know how to explain to her that this film was so ironic to us, and...to her, but the ending and the story was different I guess. But I still wasn't sure if this was a good idea.