Chapter 45

Scarlett's POV:

I left Harry in bed, I was still laughing at his frustration from the phone incident before making my way into the small bathroom on my right, it was basic but it was clean and allowed me to take a shower so I wasn't too bothered. Inside I turned the shower dials and watched as the hot water fogged up the glass and steamed the entire bathroom. Stepping into the shower I let the hot water enclose me and allow my muscles to unwind and relax. I turned around to adjust the small temperature dial when the beautiful diamond engagement ring on my left hand caught my eye. This morning and the ring reminded me just how much me and Harry had gone through, yet how our relationship seemed to get through it all. Just as my thoughts turned, again to all things Harry, I felt his muscled arms snake round my waist and pull my back to his chest.

"You promised we'd carry this on" He whispered into my ear, making a shiver tingle down my spine and goose bumps break out on my skin. I span round to face Harry, his curly hair was stuck to his face and the shower water glistened and shone of his skin outlining the perfect contours and tattoos on his body.

"I said tonight, if you're lucky" I teased, my mouth inches away from his.

"Mmm, well sorry I just don't think I can wait that long." He spoke quietly.

Seconds later his mouth reached mine in a longing and passion filled kiss and I gave in to his touch, our lips moving in sync with each other and the water from the shower continued to flow over our now connected bodies.

I ran my hands over his shoulders and up to his neck and little droplets of water fell onto my head from his now dripping wet hair. One of his arms was around my back, resting on the curve of my spine, and his other was holding onto my cheek. I smiled into the kiss and pushed his hair back onto his head making him moan as I tugged lightly on his curls. He bit my lip as we both paused for air which made me groan slightly in pleasure. He began leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck and kissed my collar bones tenderly. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath as harry continued to kiss down my neck.

His motions became slightly rougher, probably due to the fact that I was tugging on his hair, and I knew by now that this was his main weak spot during intimacy. His soft kisses became very passionate and he soon began kissing my mouth again.

"Jump" he spoke dominating the moment as I jumped quickly and he caught the backs of my thighs pushing me harshly against the cold tiles of the shower wall. This new coldness on my skin made Harry's actions seem even more intense due to the contrast of burning desire and pleasure, and freezing physical contact. This was different, a good different.

"I love you so much" I attempted to tell Harry but it can out as an incoherent mumble between our two mouths, somehow he understood and repeated the phrase back to me.

A small gasp escaped my lips as he entered me slowly, too slowly. My eyes fluttered closed and my mouth opened automatically. My head rolled back and came into contact with the cold white tiles of the shower wall, Harry continuing his hip actions immediately and suddenly more intensely.

"Fuck." Harry spoke as he began thrusting into me harder, making waves of further pleasure roll through my body again. I bit my lip instinctively to stop the moans escaping my lips, I wanted to hold onto this passion filled moment forever but evidently, my body couldn't cope as Harry's breath on my neck and his raspy voice moaning my name led me to my end.

"Scar" he groaned, thrusting one last time before we both grasped onto each other, my hands raking down his back digging in slightly with my fingernails. We stood for a few moments just calmly, relaxing in each other's presence. The only sounds being our breaths escaping onto each other's clammy shoulders and the water flowing from the silver shower head. His hands found my hips and began to lower me carefully back to the ground, his emerald green eyes locking with mine.

"You can continue with your shower now." he winked playfully, his dimples showing off his cheeky smirk. He turned to allow me to continue in peace. Is it bad that I want him to stay in here with me? I grabbed his arm and tugged him back round to face me and began washing his toned body, not in an intimate way but more of a caring and gentle way. This was what made our relationship work, the fact that we can go from having crazy and very erotic shower sex to washing each other tenderly within a few minutes. If it wasn't this way it wouldn't work for either of us, we both love the sense of want and need for each other both intimately and lovingly.

After finishing our shower together, Harry stepped out and I followed as he handed me a white fluffy towel from the cupboard to dry my body and ruffle my hair with a little. We both got ready for the day and began changing, I grabbed one of Harry's T-shirts shoving it over my head and grabbed a pair of black lacy nickers out of my drawer pulling them up my thighs as Harry pulled his Calvin Klein boxers up his legs. I slipped on some skinny jeans tucking Harry's shirt into the hem, Harry quickly dressing in black jeans a white v neck shirt.

Walking into the kitchen after sorting my hair - deciding to shove a beanie on half way through - and sweeping light natural makeup on, Harry had made me some toast and I sat and at the table with him to eat.

Harry grabbed the house keys and unlocked the front door, on our way to the police station. He eyed me carefully as I made my way towards the outside world slowly, biting on my lip gently. he saw my nervousness and opened his arms wide to pull me in for a warm hug. Our bodies found each other and pieced together perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle. His wide arms pulling round my body and squeezing my sides comfortingly. I snuggled further into Harry's chest, putting my chin on his toned body which made him lift his gaze to meet my eyes. I smiled tiredly as he kissed my forehead lovingly while closing my eyes.

"I love you so much Scar" he mumbled and sighed pulling away and grabbing my hand to lead me out to his black range rover.

Authors Notes:

So sorry for the delay, and also for the late changes. But please keep reading this story as there is only a few more chapters left. We have also been working on a new Niall fanfic for you, exciting!! Please remember to vote/comment/share etc as it means a lot to us -H&C xxx