Chapter 11

Scarlett's POV:

Everything felt so natural with Harry, nothing felt forced at all. I was woke up to him kissing my forehead softly. He smiled showing me his white teeth as he leaped up in attempt to get to the shower first, I always got there first -and I mean always- even if he had a head start. I quickly ran to the bathroom tickling Harry in his ticklish spot under his arms as I flew past and locked the door behind me.

"Aww, come on... I seriously thought I could win this time!" Harry shouted from the other side of the door.

"Aww really... Well, you can go first then." I proclaimed.

"What? Really?" He questioned in complete shock and surprise.

"No." I managed to echo through the fits of giggling escaping my mouth.

I could almost picture him leaning against the door smirking and trying to hold back laughter. Harry began laughing as he shut the bedroom door and I presumed he went to call someone as he was apparently talking to himself. I hopped in the shower letting the hot water pound onto my back. I began shampooing my hair as I watched the foamy substance disappear down the drain. I then put conditioner on and rinsed it out briefly.

I stepped out and looked in the mirror and was honestly so glad to see that the bruises had finally completely vanished. I dried myself and shoved on my pale blue denim dip shorts and a plain white oversized crop tee. My long hair took too much time to blow-dry so I left it overhanging my back loosely. I ran downstairs and found Harry in only his boxers -I'd forgot he was waiting for the bathroom, oops! - walking roundup the kitchen. The kitchen was at the back so no one could see him.

"Sorry." I told him feeling slightly embarrassed yet seriously flustered from his touch as he pulled me into a soft kiss. Our lips locked as Harry pulled my lower back towards him making my chest arch into his. I reached my tiny arms up to his neck and began fiddling with the curls at the back of his head. He giggled as we both pulled away breathlessly and smiled as I went to get breakfast and he went for a shower.

***

I felt large, strong hands grab my waist and pull me away from the sink as I washed the plate I had just used. I honestly had no idea how boys did that. Harry was back downstairs and dressed in less than ten minutes! I need to know their secret. He was wearing black knee-length shorts and a teal t shirt with his 'surprisingly-very-white converse' again. He pulled my lower back towards him again as I played with his paper plane necklace which dangled on his muscular chest. I'd always wondered if it was a symbol for anything but never bothered to ask.

"Harry, what does this mean?" I questioned quietly not wanting to sound rude.

"What does what mean sweetie?" He replied and then he glanced down to where I was messing with it.

"Oh that..." He responded.

"My mum gave it to me as a birthday gift; she told me it meant 'writing a letter to someone but that the letter never got sent'... it means that if I want to tell someone something then I can do it without having to wait for the paper aeroplane to deliver the message..." he paused as I gave him an intrigued look.

"Like with you, I should have told you how I felt as soon as I started to feel that way... but I didn't because I was scared it would ruin us." He finished waiting for a response.

I gave him a sweet smile letting him know that I thought it was beautiful and pulled him into a tight hug as he leant his chin on the top of my head.

"So what do you want to do today princess?" Harry questioned.

"Erm...Beach!" I squealed excitedly, I'd always loved the beach but it was never warm enough in England. Luckily today was very sunny so we took advantage of the rays and headed to the beach for the day.