Chapter 3

Scarlett's POV:

The next morning I woke up to several droplets of water splashing down on to my face, I moaned angrily "too early" I murmured now agitated. My eyes flickered up expecting to see my dad (this was a stunt he'd pulled numerous times when I wouldn't get up) but only to find harry grinning from ear to ear down at me.

Next thing I know a pint of freezing cold water had been chucked over my head and harry bolted out of the room chuckling to himself. Now extremely pissed off I grabbed my glass of water and sprinted after him sopping wet. It didn't take long for me to catch up to him. "I'm soooo gonna get you Styles" I shouted after him giggling like crazy. I managed to catch up to him finally soaking him with what was left of the water in my glass. He spun round gripping my waist with his abnormally large hands which I always teased him about and pressed me to his hard chest before I had time to run.

His perfect curls were now stuck to his forehead and droplets of water were running down his face. His dark green orbs were focused solely on my lips. We were so close I could feel his warm breath blowing down my neck making me break into goosebumps and go dizzy. His eyes never left my lips. Did he want to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss him right now?

Shit no, Harry didn't feel that way for me. But he sure as hell looked like he wanted to kiss me right now. I fidgeted uneasily knowing that I'd end up kissing him if he didn't stop, but Harrys iron force tightened almost as if he never wanted to let go. We stared at each other for what felt like a life time his eyes never leaving mine. Suddenly before I knew it we were leaning closer together and Harry's perfect pink lips, which I had imagined kissing me so many times before, met mine.

Harry's POV:

Scarlett tried to wriggle free from my grasp but for a minute the whole world could wait, so I kept my grip firm if I let her slip away now I was pretty damn sure I'd never get another opportunity like this. She looked so beautiful her gorgeous hair stuck to her face and god she looked so sexy in my oversized t-shirt. A blush crept up her face. She looked so cute when she blushed like that. Without even thinking about it I leaned further towards her. God Harry stop being such a wimp and kiss her already. I thought to myself.

Before I knew it I'd pushed my lips to hers, at first she didn't respond her eyes open in shock. Then suddenly she let herself go. I'd kissed a lot of girls but nothing; I mean nothing, compared to my Scarlett. Her lips were soft and perfect in every way. I nibbled her bottom lip deepening the kiss. She opened her mouth and the taste of her exploded into me, she was everything I had ever imagined and more. I tangled my fingers into her hair lifting her of her feet in the process; she wrapped her perfectly tanned legs around my waist entangling her fingers into my curls at the back of my head. I pulled back to kiss down her neck a small moan escaping my lips. I raised my head grinning at her, she smiled back; her beautiful smile and I knew at the moment we were infinite and I loved her more than anything, she need someone to love her and I could be exactly that.

End Notes:

Thank you so much for the great response to this fanfic. I hope you liked this chapter, Also please don't be afraid to Vote/Comment/Share this with others, it would mean so much! -H x