Chapter 24

Scarlett's POV:

I still can't get over the fact that I've been dating the guy I've loved for so long but was afraid to say. I just find it difficult to get my head around it all. I think I'm starting to get used to it now though. It's just like it was before when we were best friends but only with more kissy-touchy-feely couple things. And I like it. I love it. I love him. He stayed with me through everything. He never gave up on me, when I was in hospital or when he found out I couldn't remember us as a couple. I couldn't ask for anything better. Some guys would give up, but not harry. I can see it in his eyes, when he looks at me his green eyes light up and sparkle and the tiniest almost unnoticeable smile curls at his soft pink lips. The same for me, I can't help but smile at Harry.

Chloe and Holly are coming round today, and I'm quite excited. I can't really remember what I used to wear, I can't remember what clothes look good together or what the style is now, so harry is helping me.

"You usually wear something like this." he states as he pulls out a pair of blue-grey skinny jeans. I take them from his hand thankful for him helping me.

"What top would I wear?" I ask in reply.

"Well, you used to wear some comfy socks and one of my jumpers" he replies shyly his cheeks blushing pink.

"Can I borrow one? Which was my favourite?" I question nervously as I can't even remember my favourite things. However things had been coming back to me though, little things I'd spot would bring back memories and for that I was hopeful.

"Yup." he says popping the 'p' and handing me a burgundy oversized jumper.

I begin to strip my pyjama shorts off and drag the skinny jeans up my legs when I feel Harry's eyes glaring over my body. I look up and I'm right. He's stood there in a pair of grey sweats slung low on his hips, the line of his boxers showing at the top. His black inked skin is showing. Before I knew it he pulled me into him pressing me to his chest, I sighed wrapping my arms around his tall frame. His mouth moved in sync with mine as he kissed me tenderly, his fingers tangling in my hair as he lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist. My back arched slightly as he trailed small kisses down my neck. When he looked back up I smiled shyly down which caused him to flash his beautiful dimpled smile.

"Thank you Harry..." I whispered into his ear my lips brushing against his skin

"What for?" He replied staring into my eyes

"For not giving up on us, for not leaving when I needed you the most." I murmured against his lips.

"Eh, I had nothing better to do anyway." He joked.

I laughed at his words slapping him playfully on the chest.

"Joking, I love you too much to let you go that easily Scar!" He replied seriously.

"As I love you." I said kissing him quickly before leaving his waist to finish getting changed.

After I've slipped Harry's jumper burgundy jumper over my head I walk to the bathroom and wash my face again, I apply moisturiser on my face and add a light coverage of foundation. I then sweep on some bronzer and flick on some mascara after adding a little black line of liquid eyeliner to the top of my lash line making a flick at the end of my eyelid. I then start on a loose messy-ish kind of fishtail plait at the back of my long brown waves. I look in the mirror to check if it looks okay and notice Harry stood at the door, admiring the work that my fingers just created, which is now draping down my back.

"Are you done yet babe? They'll be here soon right?" he asks.

"Yeah, they'll be here soon, you can go if you want Harry. I'll be okay for 2 minutes." I sigh as he worries over me.