Chapter 33

Scarlett's POV:

I stood in front of the mirror the day of the party analysing the shorter one of the dresses I purchased while shopping.

"Let's see then babe, you've been ages!" Harry's voice echoed through the bathroom door. In all honesty I felt self-conscious in this dress, it showed a little too much cleavage and was fairly short, Harry however would probably enjoy it. I opened the door and made my way back to Harry who was led on the bed with his hands behind his head staring up at the ceiling. I sighed at his contentment as I smoothed the creases out of the dress.

"I don't know if I like it" I muttered looking down at the dress. Harry didn't respond, worried I looked up to see him sat upright on the bed, his beautiful eyes dragging over my body in lust as his mouth hung open in shock. I waited a little longer cocking my eyebrow as he still didn't say anything.

"Yeah it's too revealing, I'll try the other one." I muttered before turning away towards the bathroom. Suddenly a pair of large hands grasped my waist pulling me into his chest forcefully; my brunette locks covered my face before Harry pulled them over to one side pressing small kisses down my neck.

"Beautiful darlin'. Absolutely Beautiful" Harrys deep voice whispered into my ear, his breathe tickling my neck as it drifted down. I giggled slightly as his hands roamed my hips and pinched my bum cheekily. "Maybe a bit too beautiful huh babe? For a start, I can't even keep my hands off you, nevermind other men" he commented playfully sending a wink in my direction.

I nodded my head in agreement and walked back to the bathroom is search of the more appropriate attire I'd bought. This dress was almost the same colour except it was a little bit longer and had a hgher neckline which covered up my dignity nicely. I definitely felt a lot more comfortable as I let the shine-effect fabric drape over my tanned skin. I quickly opened the door to see Harry was leaning againt the frame right next to my face. My averted towards his movement as he stepped further away to form an opinion on the dress. A smile found it's way onto his perfectly sculpted face as he retreated back to me and kissed my forehead, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Perfect" he said simply.

***

"Scarlett, are you ready, people are arriving!" Harry shouted from downstairs, I rolled my eyes at his impatience. I checked my hair and make up once more in the mirror. I'd opted for more bright eye makeup and left my hair to curl in its natural position. I smiled, happy with the final look, and was about to leave to save Harry before my phone went of. I walked over to the bed where my white iPhone lay, and scanned the text message that flashed on the screen,

"See you tonight. I'd keep one eye behind your shoulder and the other on your boyfriend if i was you"

My hands went weak and my breathing sped up rapidly as fear coursed through my body. My phone clattered with a thud on the floor as I dropped to my knees. I focused on my breathing determined not to cry and ruin my makeup, Harry would definitly know something had happened then. After a few minutes of composing myself I picked up my phone, straightened my dress and made my way downstairs. With so many people being here tonight, I felt slightly assured that nothing would happen to Harry and was determined not to let this ruin my night, I'd deal with this shit later.

"You look beautiful baby" Harry murmmered into my ear as he brought me into a hug. I smiled up at him before brushing his curls back and placing a chaste kiss on his lips. All thoughts of the text pushed to the back of my mind as people started to arrive, and as more alcohol was consumed the less the text bothered me.

Harry's POV:

I watched Scarlett playing some shot game with a few people around the table across the room, she was laughing uncontrollably, the alcohol obviously having an effect. I smiled, tempted to go and take her from the group of people and ask her to dance. Visions of her grinding up against me to the beated music, with her long hair and curved hips, slick sweat dripping down the both of us swirled through my mind, for a solid 5 minutes, and just as I was about to make the visions a reality her face dropped at something she'd read on her phone as she looked aorund in fear. Anger flashed through me, this had been happening a lot. She'd get a message, fear would enclose her for a few seconds then she'd act like it was nothing. I'm not one to go through my girlfriends phones or personal things, but with Scar it was different. If someone was threatening her or upsetting her, it was my job to protect her, especially if it was that fucker Caleb.

About an hour later, I was dancing with Scarlett on the make shift dance floor in the living room. Her hips ground into me as I held her close to me, her head tipped back in pleasure sweat beading of her forehead. My arousal grew as I placed my hand around her hips guiding her in all the right places. Suddenly she spun around stumbling slightly over her feet, I chuckled at her drunken state.

"I'm just going t-to the bathroom, sorry to leave you in the middle of your..moment!" She giggled cheekily leaving me in the middle of the room with a extremly fucking obvious bulge forming in my tight jeans. I decided to retreat to me and Scar's room, I could do with a bit of space for 5 minutes anyway. As I walked in the first thing that caught my eye was Scarlett's mobile carelessly thrown on the bed, she must of brought it back up here after she got the text. I picked it up, my protective nature taking over, as I unlocked it and went straight to her texts. All her texts where from eithier me or her friends; except for the conversation with 'Unknown'. I scrawled through all the texts, anger built up bit by bit as I read all the threats to her and a few to me. The last one read;

"I can see you Scarlett, you look sexy as hell in that dress but you probably look better with it off. Watch your back."

My muscles tensed in anger, my ears rang with adrenaline, I chucked the phone with all my force at the wall as I watched it smash and land on the floor. I pulled the door back open going in search for Scarlett, my main priority at the moment was ensuring she's still safe but my thoughts rushed with unanswered questions, why the fuck didn't she tell me, I can protect her, god she's in so much fucking trouble...

End notes; Hope you all had an amazing christmas guys, sorry for the late updates recently, we should be back to quite regular updates now. Please vote, share and comment (we do actually like to here what you think) and share. Thanks guys x