Chapter 9

Harry's POV:

I didn't really want to stay at the bar any longer but Scar insisted as it was "rude" leaving so early. All I wanted to do was take her home with me. After about an hour people began leaving, finally.

"Scar you ready to go?" I asked silently praying she would say yes.

"Sure, one minute" Scar replied. She went and said goodbye to all of her friends giving them all a hug before taking my hand gently so I could lead her to my car. I opened the door for her as her small figure climbed into the black Range Rover.

I pulled up on the driveway and jogged around to the other side of the car. Scar was taking her heels of her face scrunched up; I told her they would hurt. Laughing I scooped her up in my arms shutting the car door behind me.

"Put me down Harry, I'm perfectly capable of walking myself" She ordered through the fits of giggles: definitely a little tipsy.

"In those heels I'm surprised you can still walk at all" I joked as she punched my chest playfully.

I slid the key in the lock still holding Scar in my arms. I stepped into the hallway shutting the door behind me our eyes locked together. Scarlett now had her legs wrapped around my waist; I pushed her against the wall crashing my lips to hers. Her back was arched into my chest as our kiss passionately progressed from gentle and tender to fiery and heated. I rolled my tongue over her delicate lips as they parted allowing our tongues to press together in an instant.

I still held Scar in my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist. I carried her upstairs and laid her down gently on my bed. She was so perfect and delicate I didn't want to hurt her. I laid down on top of her hovering over her small frame and kissed her soft lips as they grew stronger as the kiss deepened once again. I rolled over onto my back bringing Scar with me so she was straddling my waist with a mischevious look in her eyes. She sat upright tormenting me and making me wait. I quickly sat up too, and captured her neck with my hand as I pulled her body down onto mine. My fingers intertwined with her soft brown hair causing a small moan to escape her lips.

Scarlett's POV:

Harry chuckled as I moaned against his lips, his warm breath creating shivers against my skin. I took Harry's curls in my fingers and brushed them over his face so he couldn't see. I began giggling to myself as he shook his hair away from his beautiful face. His stunning green eyes staring into mine as I pulled away from his stare. Harry rolled me over so I was underneath his body. I felt his chest breathing in and out as his solid abs pushed against my stomach. Wait.. It had been just over 2 weeks me and Harry had been together. What are we doing, I don't like rushing into relationships anyway... never mind a relationship with my best friend. I loved Harry more than anything right now, and I always had done but I just..

"Harry stop!" I shouted shocked at how loud I actually just said that.

"Whats wrong sweetie?" Harry replied calmly. Somehow managing to have his shirt on the floor - when that happened I have no idea.

"Harry... I love you, you know that right?" I replied.

"Yeah.. and I love you too Scar" He responded.

"I want to wait Harry... I think we should take it slow, because I know that if we rush things it will just ruin everyth-"

"Thats okay Scar, We can wait until we're both ready... Just slow down and stop worrying-" He replied almost reading my mind. "I'll still love you.. f-forever!" he stuttered not wanting to sound cringey.

Thats another thing I like about Harry, he listens to me. And I know its simple but no one ever listened to me properly before. Only Harry. Caleb was so controlling he scared me, and I was too scared to tell him anything so Harry was always there to wipe away my tears. I remember running to Harry whenever Caleb was angry. I used to run over to his house late at night when Caleb was drunk. Harry would always hug me right away, he would stroke my hair as I fell asleep in his bed as he slept on the sofa. Harry was always such a gentleman.

"Thank you Harry" I replied lovingly. Hoping to make him understand how much I actually meant that.

Thinking of those memories made me tear up and small droplets of water began to form in the corners of my eyes. Harry sat up and wiped them away, yet again, which made me cry even more.

"Whats wrong?" He whispered questioningly into my ear. I wrapped my arms around his back making him topple over laying down on the bed again.

"Nothing, I just...I-I just love you so much Harry" I replied already emotional as I kissed his lips softly.

*Later that night*

 I pulled back and asked Harry if he could take me home so I could grab my pyjamas. He told me there was no need and handed me some of his boxers and his Rolling Stones shirt. I quickly scurried to the bathroom and put them on leaving my clothes in there. I walked back in and Harry was just in his boxers, I couldn't help but stare at his body which was half covered with all of his tattoos. Which looked extremely attractive on him, I might add. We both crawled into his bed and pulled the covers over us. Harry pulled me closer to him wanting to feel the warmth of my body on his. My back was pulled into contact with his stomach as he wrapped his arms around my front protectively. I swiftly turned my head and kissed him delicately and we both, almost instantly, fell into a deep slumber.

WOW! You guys are amazing we're nearly at 900 reads! We love you all, thanks for reading vote/comment/share please. Sorry we haven't updated in a while we had DofE and this next week we have exams but will try to write when we can.. Keep reading! :)