Chapter 31

Mature content in this chapter, just a warning!

***

Harry's POV:

"How about a house party?" Scarlett questioned raising an eyebrow quizzically, I groaned in disapproval.

"Scarlett, I told you I'd much rather spend my birthday with you and nobody else, I don't need a big fuss being made" I moaned, Scarlett was insistent that I have some form of party for my birthday next Friday. God knows why, I'd much rather just spend the day with her.

"Please Haz, c'mon!" she pleaded. She knew exactly what she was doing, calling me Haz, sat with her legs crossed and peering at me with those damn green eyes, she knew exactly how to make me cave in.

"No, Scar." I said quickly averting my eyes back to the TV before I gave in. I'd already suggested just going to a club instead but Scar was all up for the house party. Suddenly Scarlett climbed on to my lap, straddling me, instinctively making me wrap my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to my chest. Her addictive scent filled me as she nibbled up my jawline playfully.

"C'mon Haz, you know you want to..." She breathed sexily into my ear, making a small moan escape my throat. She kissed down my neck, before coming back up and placing a kiss at the corner of my mouth. I tangled my hands into her hair attempting to bring her lips towards mine, but she resisted. I knew exactly what she was doing, all that teasing then not letting me kiss her until I agreed to the party. I placed a hand on her exposed thigh inching it further up each time. I sighed in defeat when she would no longer respond to my almost needy actions.

"Fine! We'll have a house party." I huffed making her giggle in delight.

"It'll be the best birthday Harry, promise." I smiled at her excitement, as long as Scar's there then I don't doubt that at all. When I felt Scar suddenly start climbing of my lap, I flipped her around so her back was on the sofa and I was hovering above her.

"And where are you going baby, hmm?" I spoke huskily as she stared up at me a smile plastered across her beautiful face.

"If you recall I never got that damn kiss" I said my mouth centimetres away from hers. She laughed looping her arms around my neck finally bringing my lips to her oh so familiar ones.

"What if I wasn't going to kiss you eh Styles?" she smirked biting her bottom lip as her eyes gradually faded slightly darker.

"Oh yeah..." I raised my eyebrows "...well what if I was to do this?" I said as I stroked my hand further up her thigh and squeezed slightly making her squeal. She began to get flustered as I stared straight into her emerald green eyes. A blush crept onto her face her sudden outburst of confidence disappearing. But not completely, she re-grasped her boldness and flipped us over so she was straddling my waist.

"Then I'd do that" she breathed in my ear. Her perfectly smooth legs were draped on either side of my growing bulge. She began kissing my neck harshly as she took control; she kissed behind my ear and began sucking as I drew in a prompt breath. She began sucking on the spot and gently nipped my skin with her teeth. Oh my god, I was enjoying this to say the least.

"Scar" I exhaled. She was literally breath-taking.

Scarlett's POV:

I took my chance and climbed off his lap and began to tease him even more. I picked my escape point well. He was in shock and still led on the sofa his eyes fluttering open at the loss of contact. I hurried upstairs and into our bedroom. Teasing him was the funniest thing ever; he is so much more innocent than he makes out.