Chapter 13

**2 WEEKS LATER**

 Scarlett's POV:

"I really don't know why you're making such a big deal about this Harry." I sighed

"Because I don't want my girlfriend going out with some lad on a Friday night, that's why!" Harry retorted.

"First of all Dan is not just some 'lad' Harry, I've known him for years. He's one of my best friends; you know I go out with him at the end of every month you never cared before!" I shouted back at him.

"That's because you wasn't my girlfriend before!" Harry was making such a big deal out of nothing, again. I was going out with my best friend Dan tonight. It was sort of let's say a 'tradition' for us to go out at the end of every month. Usually we just went out for tea or to a bar; nothing special. Dan was hilarious he was like the older brother I never had. We dated for a couple of weeks but it just wasn't right we were friends...that's all. But Harry suspected I was meeting him because I still "liked him". Bullshit. Harry had been so overprotective lately and quite frankly it was doing my head in. I couldn't go out without him questioning my every move.

"Why are you being like this?" I yelled

"Oh what, I'm sorry for not wanting my girlfriend to go out with another guy, my mistake!"

"You've been too overprotective lately Harry! Your my boyfriend not my fucking Dad! I'm going out whether you like it or not and when I get back you better have a bloody good apology ready" I snapped at him. I turned around ready to exist the house when Harry caught my wrist, I looked up his face was murderously angry. I wasn't usually frightened of Harry but right now I wasn't so sure. His grip began to tighten on my wrist as I struggled against his muscles.

"You'll do as I fucking say!" Harry demanded. I yanked my hand free from his grasp.

"I thought you were different. I thought you'd never be like Caleb was to me. Obviously I was wrong." I muttered it took me all my will power not to cry. My wrist was throbbing from Harrys tight grasp. Silly me, I actually though Harry was different he promised me he would never hurt me. How wrong was I? I picked up my keys and purse and opened the door. I swivelled my head round to see Harry; he looked defeated his hands dropped by his side and his eyes full of guilt and regret.

"Baby don't go. Please..." He murmured almost inaudibly. I ignored him turning back round slamming the door swiftly behind me.

I sat in the car slamming my fist against the steering wheel letting the tears pour down my face. I wasn't in any state to drive but I needed to get out of here before Harry dragged me back in. I put the car into drive and sped out of the driveway. I wasn't going to lie, I felt bad about leaving like that but we both needed time to think and Dan always gave the best advice he would know exactly what to say.

I pulled my iPhone out my purse to check I was heading the right direction to the bar I was meeting Dan. It was a new place so Dan had sent me the directions earlier this evening I was pretty excited to go.After about 10 minutes driving on the motorway (freeway) I approached the slip road I was told to exit on. I was quite a cautious driver so I checked my mirrors before exiting on to the junction.

Suddenly as if out of nowhere a sliver Mercedes came hurtling towards me my mind went into overdrive; if I didn't do something it was going to flip me and the car off the road. Instinctively I tried to swerve to the side of the road he should of been on the tyres screeched underneath me as I swivelled the steering wheel round and round.

I was too late though as if in slow motion the car slammed into mine. The wind shield smashed covering me in millions of shimmering diamond like pieces. Only heartbeats later a second car crashed into the back of me causing my whole body to jerk forward. The airbag was to late as my head smashed against the dash board; the cuts felt like nothing now. I tried moving but I was completely trapped, the last thing I heard was whirring like sounds before I sunk further into a oblivion and eventually black...

END NOTES:

OH MY GOSH GUYS!! Plot twist and a half right there... let us know what you think of our story guys, vote/comment/share please, we have over 1,500 reads already you are all incredible and we love each and every one of you so much and we're sorry this chapter is so short but the next ones will be longer hopefully -H&C x