Chapter 14

Emmi's POV

"Wake up, honey. We have a big day today." Mom woke me up."Okay, I'll get ready for the interview." She nodded and left.

I sighed. None of this would happen if Dan never existed. I chose my outfit. A short sleeved rainbow shirt and white jeans.

I walked down stairs and saw eggs, bacon, and sausage. I sat down and ate my food.

Avia walked in. "Good morning family!" She said like nothing bad happened. "Good morning P-tizzle" Daddy was vlogging.

We all ate breakfast and got ready for the interview.

Colette's POV

I drove to the police station with the kids preparing. Shay was remembering everything so none of us would mess up.

They might interview Daxton. We aren't sure yet since he is only four.

Right now we are waiting for our turns. "Shay Carl" An officer came out of a room.

Shay got up and followed him.

Shay's POV

I followed the cop as I was sweating everywhere. "Take a seat, Mr Butler." In the room there was a silver desk. No windows. And a little voice recorder on the desk. (If any of you watched The Mom's View Child Interrogation video, then it looks similar to the room in the vid)

The cop took a seat infront of me. "Alrighty, looking at the previous crimes you have been in, your two daughters have been kidnapped? And the kidnapper had came back and beaten your entire family?" He said, reading a paper.

I nodded. "Yes sir. That is exactly what happened."

~~
Sorry for not updating lately! Oh and I am creating a new story! Its gonna be about Emmi and Avia's point of view when Daxton was born. It may be a short story.