Chapter 24

Avia's POV

I woke up due to someone crying. I opened my eyes to see me, not in my room, but an old, rusty room.

I looked at my surroundings. No window. A little lightbulb in the middle of the ceiling, and a mattress with a thin small blanket.

I heard footsteps coming towards the room, so I shut my eyes. "Get in there little brat." A man's deep voice spat. I heard small sniffles as a body was coming towards me.

The door shut and I slowly opened my eyes to see Emmi hugging Daxton. "Emmi?" I called her. She turned to me. "Avia! Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you're awake!" She had a cut on her cheek and her bottom lip was swollen.

I hugged her. "Where are we?" I asked her. "Believe it or not, I think we're at Lucas' apartment." What?! Again? How could this happen?

She flinched as I accidently touched her side. I lifted up her shirt to see a huge gash, bleeding. "What happened?!" I put her shirt down, waiting for her to tell me.

Emmi's POV

A tear rolled down my face and onto my arm. "A buff man... he... whipped me." Was all I could say. I remember everything about the whipping.

He dragged me across a room. He took out a whip and slowly walked over to me. "Please, no." I begged and begged for him not to do it. He smiled evily, not caring what I said. The first place the whip hit was my cheek. I screamed in pain. I wondered what it was like at home, having fun with my family. Then I felt a pain on my leg. I screamed, not too loudly. I waited for another one. And that was the last one. Right on my side. He picked me up and started beating me. He stopped and dragged me back to the room my siblings were at.

"Emmi? Hhheeellllooo?" Avia said, waving her hand infront of my face. "I'm so sorry that happened Emmi. I really am."

I gave her a small smile. "Avia, its not your fault." We hugged again. She was careful not to touch my side.

"I have a plan." Avia told me. Luckily Daxton was sleeping, so he was too loud or anything. She started telling me her plan.

Colette's POV

We drove back home, not having my baby girls with us. Neither my little Daxty Pants.  Why did this happen to us?!

I called the police. "Hello this is Pocatello Police Station, what is your emergency?" I explained everything. "My girls are kidnapped, for the 2nd time! Find them! The kidnapper even took my 4 year old son! I need them! Find them now!" I need them here, safe.

"Okay ma'am, what are your childrens names?" An officer asked me. "Avia Colette, Emmi Laurie, and Daxton Charles Butler."

"Alright ma'am, we will send some of our best officers look for them. Please stay in calm. We will find them."

~~~