Mallllll

"Where do you wanna go??" Zach took my hand in his, intertwined our fingers and kissed me.
"I dunno!" I hugged him and people were staring at us.
"I know where!!" Zach pulled me and ran to the photo booth, we were making the weirdest and cutest faces. We looked at each other and started kissing. He moved my hair out of my face and I kissed him quickly, then ran to Rue 21. Zach grabbed a thong and bra, then a crop top, booty shorts, and sandals.
"Go put it on!!" He laughed, we went to go try it on and he was staring at me while I was putting the bra on.
"Stop staring! Creep!!" I turned him around to face the wall and put everything on. I look really cute!!
"You can look now!"
"Awe!! You're so cute baby!!" Zach kissed me.
"You have great taste for a guy," I giggled
"Well, you are my girlfriend, and I gotta make sure you look cute in the clothes I'm buying you!!" He kissed me again
"But really, a thong?!"
"Okay, if you don't want it, we don't have to get it!"
"Oh I'm getting it! I love the hearts!"
"Ok, go change so we can get you more slutty stuff!"
"What??"
"You heard what I said girl!"
"Zach, I'm not gunna dress like a slut, I'm not one"
"You are for meee!!!"
"It was one time!"
"A fun one though!" Zach kissed me
"Let me get changed!" I said shoving him into the wall.

We walked around the mall, hand in hand, bumping into each other and going as far away from each other without letting go. Zach booty bumped me and I pushed him into the wall, he turned me around so I was on the wall and we started making out.
About 10 minutes went buy and I slapped Zach in the face with my Rue 21 bag, he started screaming. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"You get punished when we get home!" Zach whispered seductively in my ear.