Tragedy

"Is she okay?!?" Before the doctor could speak I ran into the room and Grace wasn't there. "Where is she?!?" I freaked out
"In ICU.... Her pulse is dropping, she's not stable. You can't see her until we get her stable."
"I wanna see her now!" I yelled, a nurse came running up to the doctor.
"Her pulse is dropping even lower, we need to get her stable!!" They ran off and I followed them, I stood outside the doors and could see everything, everyone was rushing to Grace, she was on life support. Is she brain dead?! I called mom and told her to get here as soon as she could. I watched the screen with Graces pulse go straight, I can't lose her!!! I bursted in the room and nobody really noticed me.
"Grace please don't leave me!!! I need you!!!" I screamed
"You need to leave now!!" The doctor said, two nurses started to drag me away, I pulled against them.
"YOU NEED TO LEAVE SO WE CAN SAVE HER!!!"
I sat outside the room crying, she's not gonna make it. I looked at my phone and there was a picture of Graces pulse as it went straight, I accidentally took that picture but now I'm posting it: WHY!!😭😭😭😭
Everyone was blowing up my notifications, mom, and Cassie rushed to me, they looked at the doctors and I stood up looking too. There's nothing we can do, the doctors were freaking out as much as we were.
"Zach lets get away from here, I don't want you to-"
"No!! Just leave me alone!!!" I ran off and took the elevator down, I walked down the road and sat on the curb crying, I sat there for a long time, maybe a few hours??
I finally got the courage to go back and see if she was okay or if I lost Grace for good.
As I entered the hospital everything was calm and quiet, I went to ICU and nobody was there. I ran to room 78 the original room Grace was in, I looked in and Grace was sitting up talking to mom.
"You don't remember him??" Mom asked
"No, is that him?" Grace pointed to me and my heart broke into a million pieces. She doesn't know who I am!?