Remembering

(Sorry for not updating in forever.... While I was at the rodeo I met a guy *smirks* we hung out and ummm yeah I slept on the way home and I was so exhausted but I'm getting back on track)

I changed into this adorable baby pink crop top and white jeans. The jeans didn't fit..... Ugh! Really? Zach stared at me from the corner of the dressing room.
"Stop!! I'm fat, these don't fit!" Zach left the room, came back with another outfit.
"You're not fat, you're pregnant," he gave me the clothes, a pair of black leggings, a black BOSS crop top and black boots, I put them on and dang I looked good.
"You always know what I like!" I squealed hugging him tightly. We left the store, went into Forever 21 and got more clothes. Store after store, I slowly started remembering things that happened in each store. I didn't tell Zach, or give him a clue that I was remembering things..... Is that bad? I honestly don't want him to freak out, but I really want him to know that I remember. Speaking of remembering, all of this is making my head hurt, and I really just wanna go home!
"I have one final thing to show you!" Zach said as he drug me out the door.

We walked to a familiar house.
"This is where it all happened, the explosion where I almost lost you...."
"Let's go in," we walked in, everything was burnt to ashes, he went around the corner and I followed. There was a door, it was black, he opened it and there was blood all over the carpeted stairs, EVERYTHING down here was burnt. I told Zach to stay up here and I slowly walked down the stairs. I went to the right, and flashbacks of me getting raped ran through my head. I turned around and slowly walked to the other side of the stairs, where there was a hole in the burnt wall. A necklace laid on the floor, I picked it up, and everything came back to me. I saw myself with Zach, when we were panicking about the bomb.
"Grace," Zach said getting my attention.
"Let's go home."
As I shut the door, I realized that I know who I am now.... I'm no longer wondering about my past, I know it now.