Short N Sweeet

"You two are gunna have a lot of responsibility if Grace is pregnant..." Dad said
"We know!"
"Honey, if you need help telling your mom-"
"We are NOT TELLING HER!!!"
"Baby, how are we gonna hide it!?" Zach looked at me with that 'really' face.
"It could be one of those no show pregnancies! You know, baby is more towards the back!" I blurted out
"But what if it's not?? Grace, I just want the best for you and Zach! I'm not trying to pressure you into telling your mother, but I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to tell her!"
"She hates me... And Zach."
"Well honey, whatever you decide to do.... Tell her or not, I'm sure it'll be the right decision. I have to go." Dad walked out and Zach looked so cute!
"Zach....... What if I am pregnant?" I looked at the bed sheets
"We're gonna have to make sure your mom doesn't find out..... But I swear I will,take care of you and the baby!!" Zach took my hand in his, "We're in this together"
"I love you, yuh know"
"I love you more"
"No you don't!"
"Yes I do! Don't argue with me!!" Zach kissed me, he laid down on the bed so I was sitting on his lap and we started making out.

"Baby, you know what I wanna do!?" Zach smirked
"No, we are not!"
"Pleeeaase!!"
"Maybe!"
"PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?"
"Okay, fine!!"

~YOU ARE GOING TO NEED HOLY WATER AND A HOLY BIBLE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! AFTER YOU READ THE NEXT CHAPTER I STRONGLY ADVICE YOU TO DRINK HOLY WATER, BATHE IN HOLY WATER WHILE READING THE HOLY BIBLE, THEN GO TO CHURCH AND GET BAPTIZED A FEW TIMES!!!!
I am going to be really busy until Monday (horse stuff) so the next chapter will be up by then, and it will be worth the wait!!!