Pancakes

Nick and Zach were laughing and smiling with Crystal. I was making food and this was an amazing start to the day.
"Can we go shopping today?!" Nick asked.
"What for?" Zach asked as he put Crystals bottle back in her mouth.
"Just for fun," Nick smirked
"I don't see why not, but Crystal is staying here I don't want her getting sick!"
"NO!" Nick cried
"Nick!" I shouted
"Sorry ma'am!"
"Respect your mom goddamn it!"
"OK I'm sorry!! Please don't beat me!"
"I'll beat you with this pan!!!!" I raised the pan and realized oh shit I have food on there!!! The pancakes fell on the counter and I quickly put them on a plate. "Nick, these are your pancakes since you made me burn them!!!"
"How did I make you burn them?!?" Nick freaked out.
"Eat them!!!! Now!!!" I yelled
"Do what the lady says!" Zach smirked and looked at me with the "I gotchu" look.
"No damn pancakes finna be uneaten in this house! Especially not the ones with sprinkles in them!" I yelled.
Crystal started crying and Zach took her upstairs. Nick grabbed his pancakes angrily and stormed out screaming.
"LIFES NOT FAIR!"
"SHUT UP!!!" I responded and finished making the pancakes.

Zach came downstairs.
"Where's baby?" I asked.
"Sleeping," Zach responded shoving a pancake in his mouth and kissing me.
"You know its really hot when you kiss me with pancakes in your mouth" I giggled and began to flip the pancakes.
"Hmm should I try it more often?" Zach grinned.
"Ew no I was joking! Your nasty! I don't need no abc pancakes in my life!" I put the pancakes on a plate and turned off the stove.
"Darn it!"
"Same Zach, same." I sighed throwing the dirty dishes in the sink. "So when are we supposed to go back to school?"
"I don't know exactly. A while. I don't wanna take any risks of my girls getting hurt." Zach said while taking a pancake off the plate.
"Zach you don't have boobs?"
"I was talking about you and baby Crystal!!"
"Oh...." I felt like an idiot, and I needed to laugh. Nick came back in the house and took some pancakes, then sat on the couch.
"Well are we gonna go shopping?!?" Nick said in his Sarah voice.
"Not yet! The mall doesn't even open for another hour!" I responded
"You. Are. No. Fun." Nick said as he aggressively took a bite out of the pancake.
"Well, I'm gonna go take a nap!" I said with a sigh.
"Babe," Zach grabbed my hands in his.
"I'm tired, okay?" I said looking into his eyes.
"For how long little princess?" Zach smiled.
"20 minutes max. You have to wake me up so I can shower and get ready."
"What if I don't want to?" Zach smirked.
"Oh you will! Or no more kisses."
"OHMIGOD YOU DID NOT!"
"Yes I did, and keep your voice down there is a child sleeping!!"
"Okay I'm sorry I'll wake you up in 20 minutes baby!"
"Awe, so sweet! I love you!" I kissed Zach's cheek.
"I love you more!" Zach grabbed my waist and pulled me into a tightly cealed kiss.
I walked upstairs and got in bed. I thought about so much. Everything that's happened. Its changed me and Zach so much. What if we never had Crystal? What if i never met Zach? Life would never have gotten exciting, painful, loving, or fun. God, I'm sure greatful for everything. My life is perfect. I could not have asked for anything better.
And with those thoughts, I fell asleep.

WHO IS READY FOR MORE MORE MORE??!!??! IT HAS BEEN SO LING AND IM BEGINING TO CATCH UP ON THIS BUT THE IDEAS ARE STRUGGLING TO COME! IM TRYING GUYS! I AM SO BUSY IM A RODEO PRINCESS AND IM SWAMPED WITH HOMEWORK CUZ IM SUPOOSED TO HAVE ALL A'S UGH HELP! THIS IS SO FUN N STRESSFUL! I LOVE IT!