Cute

(Sorry I haven't updated I've been a Lil busy... As in, my fanfic came to life and I may fucking be preggers so yeah- enjoy☺)

"Good morning beautiful," Zach kissed my forehead, I put my hands on his chest and stretched. I let out a little squeal and Zach chuckled.
"Last night was fun," I said laying on my back.
"It was," Zach pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead.
"I love you," I turned to face him and kissed him again.
"I love you too," Zach kissed me again.
"Where's Crystal?" I asked sitting up.
"In her crib," Zach smiled, he got up and got her, she was in a different onsie that said "sorry ladies my daddy is taken" I laughed.
"I like that onsie!"
"Well good.... Uncle Nick is coming over later today."
"Are you serious!?"
"Yeah," Zach gave me Crystal and went downstairs with her bottle. Crystal looked at me and I played with her fingers.
"You're a little cutie that's gonna be more spoiled then those rich kids." I whispered, she grabbed my fingers and closed her eyes. (I've been around a newborn and this was all she did with me)
She started crying, I got up and walked around with her, Zach came back and gave her her bottle. She was quiet and put her hands around the bottle on Zach's fingers, I saw a little smile on her face and couldn't help but smile because it was so cute.
"She's so cute!!!" Zach smiled at me, I wiped off a little bit of milk that escaped out of her mouth. I looked at Zach with a smile and he was smiling at Crystal.
We went downstairs for breakfast and I got a bowl of Lucky Charms. As I was pouring the milk, the doorbell rang, Zach ran to the door with Crystal in his arms and opened the door.
"Oh my god she's so cute!!!" Nick screamed and ran in the kitchen giving me a big hug. "I'm just joking, that baby is so fuckin adorable!!!"