Final Moments

I opened my eyes and I was in the middle of the hospital room, I got up and Zach looked like he hasn't slept in days!! How long has it been?
"I remember when we went on our first date, awkward as hell for the both of us!" He laughed, I put my hand on Zach's shoulder and he got goosebumps, Am I cold?? Can he actually feel me?
"You were wearing a cute turquoise dress with your hair curled, God I swear you were the most beautiful girl alive that night!! You couldn't stop smiling and laughing at everything I said because you were so nervous, and I find that very cute!" Zach smiled "I feel like such an idiot for talking to you when you're not even here! It's sad to know that just 5 days ago you were awake, and we were going at it like crazy!" He laughed, I put my hand on the bedsheets that were covering my body from the waist down. Zach looked towards me and had a weird look on his face, am I making a dent in the bed? I sat on the bed beside myself.
"What the fuck?" Zach said, am I scaring him?!!
"Zach!!" I said, the only thing I wish to happen is to be back, alive!! I kicked out and hit Zach...... HE FELT IT!
"OW! What the hell!!!!" Zach got up and moved to the other side of the bed, where all the machines were that hooked up to me.
"Baby, I just want you to come back to me!" Zach grabbed my hand
"I'm trying to!!" I said
"You're not doing anything! I want you up and awake...." Zach got up and left... The men with masks came back, only more!!! They ripped the cord from the machines and out of my body, even the IV was yanked out! One put his hand on my throat, killing me.
"NONONONONONOO!!!" I screamed yanking on his arm
"It's better for everyone!" He said as I went pale, and they all disappeared.
"NOOOOOO!!!!" I fell to the floor crying, Zach and a doctor walked in.
"OHMIGOD!!!" They both said at the same time, Zach fell to the floor in tears beside me. I started getting all tingly inside and I cried so hard.
"Mommy why would you do this?! Why?!!! Daddy wanted us to be with him forever!!" This little 3 year old said........ Is that our daughter?!
"I LOVE YOU ZACH!!"
"Her vitals are slow... Even slower than before..... She's dying!" The doctor said as more help came into the room. The devil appeared in front of me, cackling.
"Welcome to hell sweetie!!!!" The men with the masks started dragging me away and I screamed.
"NO I WANT ANOTHER CHANCE!! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE! I WANNA BE ALIVE AND WITH ZACH!!! LET ME GO!!!" I screamed, Zach looked back at me, can he see me!?
"ZACH!! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed before we went through the wall......

Just like that, I was gone. No going back, EVER! I'm done for, I took my own life away from myself and Zach. There's nothing I can do.
"Time for you to say hello to the place where you can never leave!"