Going Out

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself, what's going on? Ughh I'm going downstairs to get food!
I opened the fridge door, nothing.... really?
"Whatcha lookin for?" Zach said
"Fucking food! Which we clearly don't have!!"
"I'll take you out to eat, we can walk...." Zach responded in shock to my attitude
"Fine!! Let's go!" We started walking in silence and saw many people out and about too. There were people walking dogs, families out, they were all talking and having fun, meanwhile Zach and I were silent. I don't even know what I'm holding against him, what if its a good thing?
"Zach, I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier."
"Its fine."
"Where are we even going?"
"I have no clue!"
"Taco Bell?"
"No, you need something better than that, you're pregnant."
"But there's nothing better than Taco Bell!"
"Yes there is! We could go out to one of those fancy restaurants!"
"Like what?"
"I know..." Zach grabbed my hand and walked faster, leading me to a restaurant named Scarlett Rabitt. (I honestly wanna go here! I looked it up and dayum! When I go over to Zach's we are going here)
The place was well themed, so many happy people.
We both ordered the braised short ribs, with mashed potatoes, but I added a side of salad. I have no clue why, but I was in the mood for it.
Zach and I talked about the baby for a short 7 minutes until our food came, I started to eat and melted. The ribs were so good! Fell right off the bone, like holy crap! PARADISE! Everything was good, Zach paid and we left.
"Now we are going to Dairy Queen to get desert!" Zach said
"We couldn't have ate there? Oh god the food was good!"
"It was, but I have to go to Dairy Queen, woman!"
"You're so weird!"
"But you wuv me!"
"No, I put up with you!"
"Aww, you're mean!!" Zach said running forward, he went into Dairy Queen by himself and I slowed down, I have nothing to run for, plus I'm pregnant. Bitch, I don't needa run!
I opened the door and Zach was waiting for me with our ice cream, he knows what I like, so he got dis. I think.....
"How many years does it take for Grace to walk to Dairy Queen?"
"Hmm... About five?"
"Oh come on, we both know it was more than that! At least fifteen!!"
"Nah, seventeen!!"
"Sixteen"
"Five and four fifths!"
"Really?" Zach sat down at a table, I sat across from him.
"They're just fractions!"
"DONT YOU DARE SAY THE F WORD!!!" (Haha my algebra teacher says this at least 10 times a day)
"Sorry!" I whispered, I shrunk down in my seat, Zach got up and sat by me.
"I love you!!" He put his arm around me, pulling me into his chest.
"I love you more," I kissed him, he kissed my forehead and I stuck my ice cream in his face.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!??!?"
"I wanted to, so....."
"You're so mean to me!" Zach pretended to cry, I got a napkin and wiped off his face.
"My face is still sticky you idiot!" Zach set his ice cream down and went into the bathroom.
I went on my phone, went on Twitter and tweeted "Sorry Zach"
I put my phone down, and looked up to find a strange looking group of guys stating at me. I made eye contact with one and quickly looked a way, went back on Twitter. "Strange people staring at me, little creeped out BISH WTF U DOIN?!"
I looked up from my phone, Zach was staring at me.
"I saw your tweet, you're not sorry!!"
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.... You never knooww!"
"Lessss gooo!"
"Okay! God you wanna get home!"
"Well its getting dark, and cold, I don't want us to freeze! We were idiots and didn't bring jackets!"
"You're technically wearing a jacket, you have a hoodie!" I said as we turned the corner walking away from the DQ.
"Are you cold?"
"No,"
"THEN STOP COMPLAINING YOU HOEBAG!!!!"
"ZACH!!!!!! I AM COLD!!"
"Well take my fucking hoodie!" He said ripping off his hoodie and leaving just a shirt on.
"Wanna give me your shirt too?" I said sarcastically.
"Fine!! You just wanna see my abs! Take the damn shirt, you whore!" He gave me his shirt and immediately started shaking.
"Put your shit back on, dumbshit!"
"Make me!" He said facing me, we both stopped, and our faces were inches apart.
"I won't make you put your clothes on, Zach, they'll be off."
"You wish!" He grabbed my chin and kissed me. (LAWD THE FEELS!! SORRY CONTINUE...)
I continued to kiss him, we were probably there for five minutes, just making out.