Mall

"Baby girl!! Its time to get up and go shopping!!!" Zach screamed.
"No!! I wanna sleep!" I Threw a pillow at Zach.
"I SAID GET UP!!!" Zach ripped the sheets off of me and jumped ontop of me.
"OWWWW ZACH GET OFF YOU FAT ASS!!!!!"
"AS SOON AS YOU GET UP!"
"MAKE ME FUCKER!!!"
"OH REALLY?? THAT ATTITUDE??!! I WILL DRAG YOUR ASS INTO THE SHOWER!!!!"
"DO IT! I DARE YOU!"
"DARE ACCEPTED HUN!" Zach picked me up and ran into the bathroom. He locked the door and put me down. Zach looked me in my eyes and put his hands on my hips.
"You know, I can make this difficult for the both of us." Zach smirked.
"Hmm, so can I!" I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up and off. I put my arms around Zach's neck and pulled him close. "For just taking my bra off, we can have a lot of fun, IF you be nice and buy me everything I want." I smirked.
"Does that mean you'll be good?"
"If you buy me stuff."
"Now when's this gonna happen?"
"After you buy me stuff, for now I just tease." I ran my fingers through his hair.
"No no no. For now, you take a shower. Pleasure later. Tease later." Zach kissed me while sliding his hands down my pants and taking them off me. "Get in the damn shower!" Zach said in my ear while un clipping my bra.
"Fine!" I slid off my underwear and jumped in the shower.
"I'm gonna get you clothes baby!" Zach said.
"I love you!" I smiled to myself.
"I love you too." Zach said as he shut the door. I caked on shampoo and conditioner. I let it rinse out as I washed my body. This shit smells good! Ginger? Hmm....
"BABE? JEANS OR LEGGINGS???" Zach yelled from in our room.
"MY LEGGINGS THAT LOOK LIKE JEANS!"
"THE ONES THAT MAKE YOUR ASS LOOK HELLA FINE?"
"YEAH!" I laughed, my ass does look pretty great in those leggings.
Everything was Washed out of my Hair and I got out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off. I put leave in conditioner in my hair and put it in a bun to set. I looked at the clothes Zach got me, the leggings, a matching blue crop top with tasels and my Matching jean shoes. I put the leggings on, socks on, and shoes on.
"ZACH WHERES MY BRA?!?!" I yelled as I put toothpaste on my toothbrush. I started brushing my teeth and heard Zach searching through drawers. I spit and rinsed out my mouth. Zach opened the door slightly, shoved my bra through and closed the door.
"SORRY ABOUT THAT BABY!!!" Zach yelled, I put my bra on and put the crop top on and blow dried my hair. I put a crap ton of detangler in it and put lotion on my face. I started the normal makeup routine and finished in minutes.

I walked Downstairs, Zach was waiting with Nick by the door.
"Where's baby?"
"With mom...." Zach said nervously
"You sure she's not in the car?"
"Nope. Not sure?" He said
"Babe! I don't want her getting sick! I want her in here now!!"
"Baby please!! Please! Please! Please!"
"Fine. Let's go!"
"I GOT SHOTGUN!" Nick yelled running to the car.

"Since you wanted her to come, you can push her stroller!" I said getting it out of the Car and handing it to Zach.
"Babe stop having a fit! Its not a big deal!"
"I dont want her getting sick Zachary!"
"Don't you go all mom on me!" Zach said putting Crystal in her stroller and covering her up in her blanket. She held her Binky and slept peacefully.
"Why couldn't we stay home?"
"Babe!" Zach whined.
"Fine!" I said getting back in the car.
"What are you doing?"
"I'll be in here waiting for you guys to be done."
"Babe dont you even start this."

WHAT KIND OF ENDING DO YALL WANT? HAPPY? TRAGIC? FUNNY? SCARY? SHOULD THERE BE A PART 2? YOU PICK WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!

(thank you all for reading happy 2017🤗😂 I met Zach again last week and had a lit ass weekend if you want pics check out the insta: _I_luv_Brent_Cam_Taylor_Zach_
Sorry I haven't updated ive been so busy and will try to get on it! )