Meeting New Family

"Hi Cassie!!" I smiled as she opened the door, Zach looked at me weird but oh whale!
"Hey honey, glad you're here!!" We walked into the house and Dad was there..... Are they married?!?
"Hey!!!" Dad said excitedly
"Hi....." I really don't want to talk to him after what happened.... I'm not blaming him for what happened, it's just that he kept this secret from me for so long!
"Hey you okay?" Nick whispered, I snapped towards him and hit my forehead against his.
"OW GOD DAMN IT!!!" I screamed
"I ATE YOUR NOSE!!!!" Nick freaked out as he ran to the sink and sprayed his mouth with water, I'm on the ground laughing!
"Grace!!!!!! Get the fuck off the ground you Jew!!!!" Zach screamed, I looked up at him and caught my breath, WOOOOOH!
"Getcho ass up lil girl!!" Nick pulled my arm, Zach pulled me up by my waist and I couldn't see, I wiped the tears out of my eyes and just breathed.....
"Umm..... Are we okay??" Cassie asked awkwardly
"Yeah, this happens a lot, don't be surprised....." We sat on the couch, Nick on my left, Zach on my right and Cassie in front of us.
"This is Nick by the way!!" I slapped Nicks shoulder and he gave me the death glare.
"Don't look at my girl like dat!!!" Zach scooted closer to me, in a few seconds he could be on my lap.....
"Uhhhhh.... If you can't tell already, we're a little weird..." There was awkward silence for a few minutes, then Cassie spoke up.
"How long have you and Zach been together??"
"2 1/2 years...." I smiled
"Wooowwww.........."
"Yeah 2 1/2 years of them sucking on each other's faces that I HAD TO DEAL WITH!!" Nick screamed, Cassie laughed and kinda gave him that wtf look.
"Can we meet the family??" I asked excitedly
"Yeah, why don't the guys stay here?" Cassie said as she got up
"Nonono, we're a whole package deal! We stay together!!" Nick said while him and Zach got up. We walked downstairs, a little girl jumped on Cassie, she stared at me with a smile.
"Is this my new sissy?!" She asked pointing her little finger at me, she looked about 5 years old.
"Your half sissy!" Cassie responded, she jumped on me and I hugged her tight, the guys smiled. "Her name is Skylar!"
"Are those your boyfriends?!" She pointed to Nick and Zach, we started laughing.
"This one, Zach..... He's my boyfriend, and that weird one over there is Nick, our best friend!"
"I wanna talk to Zach!!!" She jumped down, grabbed his hand then ran upstairs with him, I couldn't stop smiling!
"This is your uncle, James... Aunt Rayna..... Cousins, Adrian, Jordan, Morgan, and Avery!"
"You wanna go shoot some hoops?" Adrian asked Nick, with Jordan by his side.
"Go Nick!!!" I pushed him away, smiled at Cassie and we walked halfway up the stairs, then stopped to listen to Zach and Skylar.
"I love her lots, I don't know what I'd do without her!" Zach said
"Are you gonna get married and have kids??"
"We are probably going to get married, Grace is already pregnant..."
"IM GUNNA HAVE A FRIEND!!!! YEESSSSS!!!"
"Yeah, 6 months....."
"What are you gonna do til then?"
"Go shopping for clothes for the baby, and Grace, buy a bunch of stuff!"
"Zach sounds excited about the baby!" Cassie smiled
"Of course he does!!" I smiled, we continued our journey up the stairs and Zach smiled when we were in sight.