Period?!? OH NO!

"THERES A CHILD IN YOUR STOMACH!?!" Skylar screamed, I laughed and picked her up.
"Yeah," I sighed and Zach smiled at me.
"You sound tired...." Cassie said
"Zach and Nick kept me up all night," I glared at Zach, he smiled and waved like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and Nick walked up the stairs.
"You guys need to let her sleep!! She's pregnant!!" Cassie raised her voice
"Well if she wanted to sleep, she should've went into the closet!!" Nick yelled
"Nick, you're an idiot!!!" Zach yelled at him
"How bout we go back home, before someone gets smacked in the face..... With a brick!!" I smirked
"Yes mother!!!" Zach and Nick ran to the door
"Bye Sissy!!!!!! Bye Nick! Bye Zachy!!!!" Skylar said as she ran around giving everyone hugs, I hugged Cassie and we agreed that just Zach and I would come spend the weekend here when Nick leaves.

"Nick I swear to god if Skylar wasn't in the room, I would have smacked the shit out of you!! You don't fucking tell my pregnant girlfriend to go sleep in the closet!! Fucking idiot!!!" I heard Zach yell while I was making food.... Will he please shut up! He's been yelling at Nick since we left Cassie's, is he on his period again?!?!
"ZACH!!!!" I yelled as I grabbed my hot pocket out of the microwave, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
"I'm yelling at Nick, what do you want?!?" Zach snapped at me, I threw my plate down on the counter top and ran into the bathroom, got a pad and handed it to Zach. I got some pain killers and an ice pack then shoved it into his arms.
"It's just a period!! It only lasts a week!! Now shut your fucking mouth lil miss bitchy pants!" I took a bite of my hot pocket, then strutted away and into moms room.
"Zach on his period again?" Zach's mom looked up from her laptop
"Oh god yes!" I groaned jumping on her bed
"You did the normal routine?"
"Pad, pain killers, and ice pack!" I laughed
"I could hear him yelling at Nick, he used a lot of 'words' Nick did too...."
"Go yell at them!! Zachary shouldn't be saying mean things, he's not old enough!"
"Grace I need to borrow a pair of underwear so I can put my pad on!" Zach smiled as he walked in.
"NOOO!!!"
"Why? Do you only have thongs??"
"No, you can get your own!"
"Oh hell naw!"
"Well, looks like you're out of luck!" I grinned skipping out of the room. Zach chased me and grabbed my arm, I tried pulling back but he wouldn't let me go. "Zach!!!"
"Grace!!!" He mocked me, pulled me back, I leaned forward and tried to escape his grip, but he wouldn't let go.
"Asshole! Let go of me!!"
"I'm your asshole!" He spun me around and kissed me, he let go of my arm and put his hands on my waist. I leaned forward and was pulled forward by Zach.
"I love you," he kissed me again
"I love you too," I kissed him and we made out.