Funnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I woke up and Zach was still sleeping, I grabbed my phone.... 1:35 AM WTF!! I took a picture of Zach and put it on Instagram, GAHD! He is cute!! I suddenly felt like I was gonna throw up, I ran into the bathroom and threw up a few times. I rinsed out my mouth and saw a giant hickey on my neck. Damn it!! How am I supposed to hide this!?!? I'm gonna throw up again!
I fell asleep on the bathroom floor because I was shaking so much and couldn't get up.
"Baby!?" Why are you on the floor?!" I heard Zach say, but I didn't open my eyes. I put my arms out and Zach carried me back into bed. He threw clothes at me.
"Go away!!!" I mumbled
"No!" Zach got in bed next to me and I buried my head in his chest, pulled the sheets over my head, and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

I woke up, heard Zach screaming and a bunch of stuff being thrown around..... What the fuck is he doing?! I put on one of his hoodies then walked downstairs.
"LEMME SUCK THEM TITTIES BABYYY!!!" Zach screamed as he put a bunch of burnt pancakes on a plate.
"What the hell Zach!?!??" I screamed quickly wrapping my arms around him and pulling him back.
"OHMIGOD DO NOT SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!" Zach ran away from me, I ran after him and he was down the hall.
"Zach!!!!"
"Grace!!" He mocked me
"You better getcho ass over here!"
"Fiiinnnne!!!" Zach snuck up behind me, jumped on me and I screamed, lost my balance and fell backwards on him....... Whoops!
"Why'd you do that!?" Zach groaned
"You jumped on me!!"
"I'm getting payback!!" Zach drug me to the slide door that goes to my backyard which has a pool. If he throws me in, oh I'm gonna hurt him!
"Hold your breath!!" Zach threw me over his shoulder and jumped into the pool. We started kissing under the water then I jumped out.
"Get back in here!!" Zach grabbed my hand, pulled me into the pool and I pulled him under the water with me. I heard the slide door shut..... Oh my god
"W- what are you- why are you back so soon?!" I stuttered wrapping my arms around Zach, he grabbed my waist really tight.
"I should be the one asking the questions here.... What the hell is he doing here? You're grounded, and if there was anything worse than that, you would-"
"MOM JUST SHUT UP!!"
"You're coming with me and he's leaving!!"
"NO!!!"
"Do you want me to-"
"Don't you dare threaten her," Zach said
"Zach get your stuff and leave.." Mom said, i looked at Zach and kissed him.
"Go grab a bunch of my clothes," I whispered to him, he ran into the house and went to my room.
"DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM!?!"
"No"
"Whys he here!?"
"He's my boyfriend, I'm allowed to see him!"
"Not anymore! I know you're lying, you slept with him didn't you?!?!" Mom yelled, I looked behind her and Zach was waiting.
"Just admit it!! You're a fucking slut! You slept with him!!" Tears started to form in my eyes.
"What if I did? Huh? You wouldn't care!! You're a fucking bitch!! You've probably slept with more guys than anyone in the whole fucking world and you have the guts to call me a slut?"
"Don't you talk to me that way, I am your mom!!"
"Biologically yes..... But in any other way, no!!!" I ran to Zach crying.

"Grace! You've been staring at the tv for like 20 minutes!!" Zach shook me
"Sorry, just day dreaming....." I sighed leaning back on the couch, I looked at the tv and the screen was black....... I guess I'm just worried about mom coming back, finding Zach and knowing that we ha-
"GRACE!!"
"Whaaat!!!!"
"Someone's at the door!"
"You get it!!" I yelled, Zach got up and answered the door.
"Umm... Grace.... Look who's here!" Zach said closing the door, I turned around and jumped over the couch.
"DAADDDD!!!!!!"