No... Milk....

"I love you soooooo much!" Zach smiled
"I love you too," I kissed his cheek and got up to get food..... I can't go 2 hours without food so don't judge!!!
"Baaaaby stop leaving me!!!" Zach groaned as he walked downstairs, I got another bowl of cereal.
"DAMN IT THERES NO MILK!!!!! FUCK ME!!"
"Oh baby believe me, I will!!"
"Not literally you dumb ass!!!"
"Sorry......." Zach walked away, I swear I'm about ready to go find mom and beat her for not leaving enough milk! I grabbed the home phone and called mom.
"Why the fuck is there no milk!!?!" I yelled.
"I left the whole fucking thing for you!! If you drank it all that's not my problem fat ass!"
"Oh so you think it's okay to leave me for who knows how long and leave no food, then when I call you, you have the guts to call me fat?!?"
"Yeah I do! Stop eating everything that's in sight!"
"Thanks for sending dad to make sure I'm not with Zach by the way!! Real smart!"
"I'm just making sure you're not having sex again! You are a fucking slut and can't keep your hands off of him what am I supposed to do?? Let you go get pregnant!?" At that moment my heart dropped, and I hung up on her.
Mom called back and I ignored her.... About the 5th time I answered.
"WHAAT!!"  I hope she isn't onto me...
"Why'd you hang up on me!?"
"Cuz I don't want to talk to you!!"
"Why not?"
"Cuz you're a bitch!!"
"So are you!"
"If I'm such a bitch, then why did you even have me!!??! I'm just a fucking failure and can't do anything right!! Why even exist!?!"
"Grace, I'm not-" I hung up on her and threw the phone onto the ground as hard as I could. I watched it break, then ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there.
"Grace are you okay?!?!" I heard Zach yell as I pulled out a razor.
"I'm fine!!" I yelled back, as tears ran down my face, I pulled up my sleeve, took the blade and ran it across my wrist. A little cut for being fat, a bigger one for being a bitch, a deeper one for being a failure.... And the biggest and deepest cut for being born and raised by my mom. I sat there and watched the blood slowly flow out of me, as it fell to the floor, so did I.
I leaned against the cabinet and wondered why I even exist, I'm just a fuck up! How did I even survive my childhood? My mom came home with a new man, drunk, almost every night! She would yell and hit me until I went into my room, and by the age of 9, I stated cutting myself. No one ever noticed at school, never had any friends, until I bumped into Zach one day.

*Meeting Zach*
Shit I'm late for my class AGAIN!! I started running down the hall and could hear my papers ripping off my binder rings. I was about to open the door and Zach was opening it from the inside, and fast! The door hit me and I flew back.
"OHMIGOD I AM SO SORRY GRACE!!!" Zach said as he pulled me off the ground, I looked into his eyes and... WOW........
I didn't really talk to Zach, I just knew him as that funny, cute, and very popular dude that every girl in the school was drooling over.
"I'm fine," I pretended to giggle, he likes girls that giggle.....right? Everyone says that... Hope it's true!
"You have a nice smile, and a cute fake giggle!" Zach laughed, oh GAHD! His eyes, his smile, his laugh, P E R F E C T!
"Thanks, you do too...."
"I didn't giggle but okay?!"
"Uh... Sorry!! I meant smile!!" I blushed, omfg GRACE STOP!! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE WITH HIM!
"We should probably get back inside.." Zach opened the door and we walked in.
"What's your excuse this time?!" Mr. Hanson glared at us.... I got really uncomfortable.
"Umm.. Are you blind?! I just hit her with the fricken door!!" Zach pointed to me, the whole class started laughing..... UGH!!
"Well Zach.... Grace probably deserved it!!!"
"Are you serious!??! SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IVE EVER SEEN AND THE SWEETEST!! YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I-" I pulled on Zach's arm, he looked at me to tell me to shut up and continued... "You're supposed to be the teacher! Not hating on students and bullying them, especially not the most precious ones, fucking asshole!!" And just like that we were in the principals office and suspended for a week.....

*Back to reality*
I rolled up my other sleeve and cut up that wrist too, for being so reckless and stupid, mom is probably going to come back early and find out Zach is here, we had sex and I'm probably pregnant....... I unlocked the door, stood up and was about to open the door when I passed out.