Forget About The World

‼️YOU MAY NEED A HOLY BIBLE AND HOLY WATER BEFORE READING THIS‼️
We got home and Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran was playing, I turned it up and jumped on Zach causing him to fall backwards on my bed. I grabbed his phone from him and put it on my night stand then started kissing him. He sat up and put his hands on my waist pulling me closer. I put my hands on the back of his head while he leaned back. I took my shirt off, our kisses got heated and Zach put his hands on my bra, getting ready to take it off of me.
"Zach, I don't know if-"
"I'll take care of you, I promise!" He kissed me
"But last time-"
"We were high..."
"Because of me!!!"
"Baby, this ones on me, I swear I'll be careful, but I'm still gonna make you feel so good." Zach kissed me and I relaxed, he's not gonna hurt me, I'm fine! Zach started kissing my neck and I let out a soft moan as he left a hickey. We literally ripped each other's clothes off and he left hickeys from my neck to my stomach. He slowly entered into me and I got flashbacks of 'the night'
~THE NIGHT FLASHBACK~
"Come on Zach! Get high with me please! I don't wanna be up here in lala land by myself!! Besides its really relaxing and you should be relaxed on your birthday!!" I said giving him sloppy kisses.
Zach got higher than I did, it was his first time, not mine.
"Baby can we fuck??" Zach started kissing my neck and left a hickey.
"If you use protection!"
"Fine!!"
Zach was thrusting into me like you wouldn't believe, we both were moaning I bet the neighbors could hear!
"Ugh!! Zaaaaaaach!!!!!" I moaned
"Baby, I'm not stopping til I see the sun rise!" Zach came out of me and his tongue explored my body. He went back into me and I started screaming in pain!
"Oh god, Zach stoppp!!!"
"I told you I'm not stopp-"

~back to reality~

"Grace are you okay??" Zach asked
"Yeah, just make me forget about the world please!" I kissed him and he entered me, so I bit his lip. He started thrusting faster and faster, I was moaning louder than ever.
"You want me to stop?" Zach asked slowing down.
"Nonono don't stoppp!!" I moaned, he thrusted into me and I pulled on his hair making him go deeper into me.
"Baby, you know the rules! If you pull on my hair I go harder!"
"Then do it!!!" I moaned pulling on his hair, he went deep into me and we both moaned. I felt all tingly inside, my stomach started to hurt but I didn't care, I was having the best night of my life and I'm not ruining it!
"Baby I need a break!" Zach started kissing my inner thighs and his tongue explored my body, I moaned in pleasure. Give Me Love is playing and damn it goes well with what we're doing!!
"You taste good," Zach said before he started kissing my neck again.
"Zach please, do it again!" Zach made the hickey on my neck bigger, then thrusted hard and deep into me, I arched my back tugging on his hair. He pulled out and laid on the bed.
"Do whatever you like baby girl!" Zach smiled knowing what I was gonna do. I gave him a hickey on his neck and collar bone, then started riding him.
"Ohmygod Grace!!" Zach moaned, he bit his lip and made him go deep into me