Its Nothing!

Zach's mom drove us to my house and we went through everything without my mom noticing, normally she's up by 11, it's 3! Oh well not my problem! I walked up to my room after putting all my clothes in the car. Zach was in the bathroom getting my makeup and stuff.
"You won't be needing these for a while!" Zach laughed holding up a few pads.....
"Really?!!!" I laughed
"How do you even put these on?!"
"I'm not explaining!!" I laughed grabbing them out of his hand and throwing them in a box. We got everything out of the bathroom and Zach took the box to the car. Walked into my closet and I remembered I had my little diary on the top shelf. Yes I have a diary, don't judge! I like to read it and smile at the things I wrote about Zach. I grabbed my diary and the closest was empty, I looked under my bed and found a picture of me and Zach. We were on our first date, oh god why did I wear that?!?
"Are we almost done?" Zach walked in, I got up off the ground and showed him the picture, he smiled.
"We both look ridiculously stupid!!" He laughed
"Yeah, but it was out first date!!"
"It was fun!" Zach smiled
"Well, let's get going...." I said breaking the silence, I grabbed the last box off my bed and Zach shut the door behind us. As soon as it shut, all the memories of my childhood swarmed through my head, I felt enlightened, is that good? Yeah, letting go of the past is always good.....

We got to Zach's house and moved my stuff into his room, we were going through the final box and Zach grabbed my diary, oh shit!
"What's this??" Zach asked
"Nothing!" I quickly grabbed it from him, he gave me 'the look' "Zach! It's nothing!!"
"It's your diary isn't it?" He smiled
"No....." I ran out of the room and downstairs, I ran behind Zach's mom. "Mommy protect me!!"
"From what??" She sounded surprised, Zach came around the corner and I screamed.
"Zachary leave her alone!!" She laughed moving away, I wrapped my arms around her waist and Zach tried tickling me but I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine!
"YOU HURT JOHNNY!!!!" He screamed falling to the floor, I let mom go and she ran away. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!??!!"
"You tickled me, I'm not responsible for your injuries!!" I laughed running upstairs, I hid my diary and went back down, Zach was still on the floor.
"Get up you wimp!!!" I held in a laugh
"I'll pull you down with me!"
"Don't you dare hurt the baby!!!" He sat up and put his arms around my waist, I sat down and he put his head on my lap. "You're a baby," I ran my hand through his hair
"I'm your baby though," he looked at my wrist, I put my hand down. "Don't EVER do that to me again!"
"I love you too much to leave you!!" I kissed him
"I don't think I could live without you!" He sat up kissing me, I heard the front door shut and slightly pulled back, but Zach grabbed me, keeping our kiss sealed.
"Would you two stop sucking on each other's faces?!?" Nick raised his voice
"Not now......... We're making out!" Zach said between kisses
"Oh my god.......... MOM ZACHS SUCKING ON GRACES FACE AGAIN!!!" Nick yelled as he turned around.
"LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!" She yelled back

We stopped kissing and I smiled at Zach, he kissed me a final time and we got up.
"We have to tell Nick...." Zach said as we walked up to his room
"FINALLY!! ITS BEEN 20 MINUTES!!" He yelled hugging Zach
"Back off he's mine!!" I pushed Nick, he was going to push me back,but Zach got in front of me.
"Don't push her, she's fragile!!"
"Why?" There was an awkward moment of silence.......
"I'm pregnant...." Nicks jaw dropped to the floor.