"YOU'RE ALL UGLY!!!"

Zach opened the door to our room and I walked in with him following behind me.
"Something's different about you, did you remember something?"
"Everything!"
"What?!"
"I remembered everything you dumb doof!" I slapped Zach's shoulder and he threw himself on the ground.
"OWW! MOM SHE HIT ME!!!!!"
"Oh god, would you shut up!!!"
"Zach! Get your lazy ass off the ground now! And shut up!" Mom stood in the doorway. Zach stood up and crossed his arms.
"YOU'RE ALL UGLY!!!" Zach stormed out of the room, mom scoffed and we started laughing. Zach really needs to act his age, but I gotta admit, his stupidity is cute, and it's part of what makes him Zach.
"How do you deal with this?" Mom laughed, I stood up and grabbed my phone.
"I dont! You know what..... I'm gonna call up a friend..... I'm gonna call Cat!!"
"Who?"
"Cat.... the lil me that always changes her hair color like every month, she's kinda the reason why I met Zach."
"Ohhh! Her! Yeah! Go before Zach comes back!"
"I have to call her first!"
"Well hurry!!!" Mom left and I dialed Cat's number, 2 rings and she answered.
"Wassupppp momma!!"
"Don't call me that you ugly ratchet ass rainbow lookin potato!"
"Dayum, little far there...."
"Can I come over? Zach's in one of those stages again, probably his period......"
"YESS! I'VE BEEN WAITING!!! COME MOTHER NOW!!"
"Chill out! I'll be over in a few!!"
I hung up and ran down the stairs jumping over Jasper and nearly falling, but I recovered and made a dead sprint out the door. I decided to take my penny board to Cat's, it's only down the street, what could go wrong?