WHAT??!

"YOURE WHAT?!? YOURE PREGNANT!?!! ZACHARY REED CLAYTON IM GUNNA BEAT YOUR ASS!!" Nick yelled
"It's not his fault, it's my moms. Well she's not my mom anymore-"
"What?!"
"Okay sit down.... Grace almost killed herself, she was in the hospital for almost two weeks, she finally-" Nick cut Zach off
"You tried to kill yourself?" Nick's voice cracked, tears started to form in my eyes, God why didn't I think about people's feelings before I did that?!?
"I don't want to talk about it...." I sat on Zach's lap
"Anyways.... When she woke up her moms came in with her dad, somehow one got custody of Grace over her actual mom, who's really nice. Okay so how she got pregnant.... Her 'mom' made her get high at my birthday, she got me high and we had sex....... But I used a condom and Johnny doesn't like those...."
"Okay....... So when am I meeting her real mom?"
"Umm..... I barely know her Nick, I'm gunna make sure she's not a phsyco before you meet her!" I said
"Girl if you're pregnant, me and Zach are gonna interview dis bitch and then we will think about letting you be alone with her!" Nick said in his Sarah voice, I couldn't help but laugh! "So, you're about 3 months pregnant then?"
"Yuppp!" I smiled
"IM GUNNA BE AN UNCLE?!?!" Nick screamed
"Sure...." Zach said awkwardly, my phone neighed telling me I have a txt message.
"What the hell was that?? Do you have a horse in your room?!?" Nick freaked out, Zach and I laughed. I grabbed my phone and read a message from Cassie.
C: Hey Grace, would you and Zach like to come over sometime tomorrow? Family is anxious to meet you!
G: Can we bring a friend? 🙊
C: Sure!
"We're going over to Cassie's tomorrow, she said my family wants to meet me..." I smiled