On Its Way

Zach carried me bridal style into the hospital and I was crying into his chest. Mom was panicking and so was Zach.
"Zach you need to chill out!" I cried.
"No, not til I know you're okay!" He kissed my forehead, and the pain got worse, I grabbed Zach's shirt and tried not to scream.
"Take her to-" I started screaming in pain. "Get her down there!"
Zach put me on the bed and I grabbed his arm.
"I don't want you to leave me! Please dont leave me Zach!" I cried.
"Babe I don't wanna leave you either, but just for a few minutes okay! I promise I'll be waiting for you when they're done! I love you!" I could see tears starting to form in his eyes.
"I love you Zach," I kissed him and was taken to a room.
The doctors started an ultrasound, and the pain started to ease up.
"Baby is in the back, kicking at her spine!" The doctor yelled, I felt like my world stopped. The baby is kicking, that's all it was? No, there has to be more than that. What if there's something wrong with the baby.........or me.
"Patrick, you might wanna come look at this!!" The doctor raised her voice. "I need a second opinion." The other doctor came over and looked.
"You're not due for another three months, right?!" He seemed on edge.
"Yeah, why?!" I started to freak out.
"It looks like you've been put into an induced labor..... The baby's on its way."