Secret Spilled

"I'm not having this baby without Zach here!!!!" I yelled.
"Looks like your contractions are just starting, but they're big, they won't last long, the baby could be here any minute."
I was moved to a final room. Zach, his mom, Cassie, and Cat were here. As soon as Zach came over to me, I had a big contraction.
"What's wrong with her?!?" Cat asked.
"She was somehow put into an induced labor." The doctor said getting towels.
"Is there any way to stop it?!" Cassie asked.
"If we knew about it before the contractions came, we could have. Its too late now, the baby is coming."
This is it. I thought to myself, in just minutes, Zach and I will be parents!
"Babe are you ready for this?!" Zach smiled.
"Yeah," I took in a deep breath before another contraction hit me, harder than the others. Zach held my hand, and kissed me.
The contractions were getting closer. I guess this is it. Another one came and I knew this is IT.
"The baby's coming right now!!!!" I screamed in pain.
"He can stay, but everyone else has to leave!" The doctor said looking at me and Zach.
"Give her an epidermal!" The nurse said giving the doctor a big needle. I squeezed Zach's hand in pain when the needle entered my skin. I got another contraction and groaned in pain.
"Okay, Grace, we're gonna try and take this slow, since the baby is towards your back." The doctor said, one of the nurses came on the other side of me.
"Do you guys have a name for her?" She asked, I looked at Zach and groaned in pain again.
"No, we didn't expect the baby to come this early!" Zach said
"Do you have any clue who could've given her the meds to put her in an induced labor?! Grace, you need to push!" The doctor said.
"I think I know exactly who did this!!" Zach let go of my hand and cleched his fists.
"Whoo!" I groaned in pain, I pushed harder and harder.
"Payton's boyfriend...." Zach got a mad look on his face.
"Grace, a few more!" The doctor said, Zach sat on the bed and smiled at me.
"Im gonna make him regret it!"
"Zaaach," I grabbed his arm, he looked at the floor, then back at me.
"I won't do it today!" Zach calmed down, I gave a final push and we were done.
"Your baby girl is here." The doctor smiled.
"Can I hold her?" I took in a deep breath.
"Here," the doctor put the baby in my arms and I smiled.
"Zach, she has your eyes!" I giggled, Zach smiled at her and I gave her to him.
"Oh my Frick! She's so cute!!!" Zach smiled like a dork.
"Zach be quiet for a minute! Listen to her breathing!" Zach looked at me and then the baby. "Why is she breathing like that?! What's wrong with her?!"
"Give her to me, water in the lungs most likely!!" Zach handed the baby to the doctor and him and the nurse rushed out.
"Zach!! Why's she so big for being born three months early!?!" I flipped out, Zach sighed, and took my hand in his.
"You remember when you walked in on me and mom talking?"
"Yeah......" I got all nervous.
"You must've figured it out-"
"You've been keeping a secret about the baby!!!!??? Haven't you?!!??" I yelled, ripped my hand out of his and sat up.
"Yeah, she's not 3 months early..... She's 3 weeks."
"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?? WE FUCKED ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!"
"And before that..... We both got drunk...... At your place...." Zach was scared, I could tell by his voice.
"So you're saying that you've known about this MY WHOLE PREGNANCY, AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME ABOUT IT?!??!?" I yelled.
"I DIDN'T FIND OUT UNTIL WE FOUND OUT TOGETHER!!! AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!"
"The baby was towards the back, that gave you an advantage to lie about how far along I was!!! WHAT THE HELL ZACH!?! I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything!! That's what being in a comitted realationship means!!!!! Does this fucking relationship mean nothing to you!??!!?"
"OUR RELATIONSHIP MEANS THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD TO ME!!! YOU ARE MY WORLD!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I HAD TO LIE ABOUT IT! BECAUSE IF YOUR PARENTS KNEW THAT WE GOT DRUNK AND HAD SEX ON OUR OWN! WITHOUT YOUR MOM GIVING IT TO US! WE WOULD NEVER SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN!! YOU KNOW THAT, AND I DIDNT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!"
"So what you're saying is you and your mom knew all about this, my whole pregnancy, and you couldn't tell me because I'd supposedly tell my parents!?!!" My eyes started to get teary.
"Mom only knew after the explosion WHERE I ALMOST LOST YOU!!!!"
"YOU COULDVE TOLD ME AFTER THAT!!! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!?!? YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME ZACH!!! YOU COULD'VE SAVED ME FROM ALL THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT AFTER I HAD THE KID!! DAMN WOULD I'VE LOVED TO KNOW THAT I WASNT HAVING A BABY THREE FUCKING MONTHS EARLY!!!!"
"You gotta understand Grace, I did this because I didn't wanna lose us!! I didn't wanna lose what we have!!! I love you and I don't want to lose you!! Do you even understand that?!!?! Zach started crying, I broke down in tears too.