Taco Bell!! YESS!

Graces POV:
I slowly open my eyes to see the dim lights of the hospital room. I look to my right and Zach was sleeping next to me. Why am I sleeping with a guy I don't even know, but I did, we used to sleep together, a lot. Wait how do I know that? Did he tell me? I don't think he did..... Did mom? Ugh this is so weird! I can't remember anything!
Zach woke up about 20 minutes later, he looked so cute! His hair was messy, and he had a little drool on his face..... Okay, not cute! Maybe?
"You have a little drool on your-"
"WHAT?!" He freaked out, licked his finger and rubbed it off. "You have some too!" He laughed as he rubbed it off my cheek. I locked eyes with him, it felt like time stopped, and we were in a moment.

~"Okay Cat just chill, yeah Im dating Za-" I switched my heavy algebra book to the other arm.
"COHMIGOD!!" She freaked out, "I SHIP IT!" Zach walked over to us.
"Hey Grace, can I talk to you...." I looked at Cat and smiled
"GOOO!" She shoved me into him and I looked into his eyes. I heard Cat's footsteps, she was sprinting away, our eyes locked, we leaned in slowly, his soft, warm lips were on mine.~

I realized that I've been kissing Zach for a while, he doesn't seem to mind.... Oops! I pulled away, and he could tell I had remembered something.
"What?"
"I just remembered when Cat shoved me into you...... And we started kissing."
"Oh, so when we were kissing just now, you weren't even here?"
"Mentally no....."
"How bout we do it again, it was fun."
"Zach, not to hurt your feelings but..... No, it's weird for me because I don't know who you are."
"Oh okay, sorry."
"But.... You are a good kisser..." I smiled
"Way to make me feel better...." Zach rolled his eyes, turned to the other side, and pouted.
After a while I fell asleep again, I started to wake up when I felt an arm wrap around me, but I went back into a deep sleep.

"Grace wake up!"
"What!" I groaned
"I have Taco Bell!!!" I quickly opened my eyes and turned to face Zach, he had Taco Bell!! YESSSS!!!!!
We ate and it was HEAVEN! UGH! We were sharing a baja blast just because he didn't have money to buy another but whatever! We both were drinking out of it and looked at each other while smiling. Zach made a weird face and I spit out the drink while laughing.
"ZACH!! WHAT WAS THAT!?!!" I laughed, I was to the point where it hurt to laugh.
"Why'd you spit the damn baja blast all over me?!" He laughed, put it on the table next to him and I stared at him. I have no clue why, but I really want to kiss him. I mean why not? He is my boyfriend! But I don't remember him! I want to but I don-
My thoughts were interrupted when Zach kissed me, I moved closer to him and kissed back. He moved me so I was sitting on his hips, this feels so weird, but normal!

~ "Daddy don't like his hair pulled princess....." Zach said seductively to me.
"Zach," I said as he pulled out
"Yes baby girl?" Zach started kissing my neck
"I love you," he stopped and looked me in the eyes
"Baby, I love you too!" We started making out and eventually were all over each other again.
"Can I?!?" Zach asked excited
"Go ahead"~

Zach was kissing my neck and I came back to reality, I'm not telling him I remembered  that.....
"Zach.... Stop, we don't need to- OW!" It felt like he left a hickey, damn it! "Zaaach!" I groaned, I put my head on his shoulder and he continued to kiss my neck.