Round 2

Zach thrusted into me and I moaned loudly.... Hopefully the neighbors don't hear.....
"Grace!! Shut up!!"
"Zaaaaaccchhh!!!!!" I moaned, and tugged on his hair, he went deeper into me.
"Daddy don't like his hair pulled princess....." Zach said seductively to me, I have to admit when he calls me princess, or baby girl, I get this weird feeling in my stomach... It's hard to resist him, especially when he wants it.
"Zach," I said as he pulled out
"Yes baby girl?" Zach started kissing my neck.
"I love you," he stopped and looked me in the eyes.
"Baby, I love you too!" We started making out and eventually were all over each other again.
"Can I?!?" Zach asked excited.
"Go ahead"

Zach's tongue explored me, I don't know how much longer I can take this.
"Just fuck me already!!" I yelled, he looked at me with a mad look.... Oh shit!!
Zach got fucking duck tape and taped me down to the bed with my arms on the headboard!!
He entered me and I arched my back while moaning like a bitch!
"ZACH!" I moaned in pleasure.
"Shut your mouth!"
"I can't! This is fun!!!" I think it's time to rip off the tape..... He started going faster and harder, I felt like I was just about to die!! I slowly started to rip the tape with my nails.. Dumb ass should've covered my whole hand if he wanted me to stay like this!! I finally got the tape ripped off and as he was pulling out I shot forward, put my hands on the back of his head and kissed him. He was surprised at first but kissed back, put his hands on my hips pulling me onto his lap.
"You weren't supposed to rip off the tape!!" Zach laughed.
"Well..... I think we're done for the night....."
"What!?!!!!! Baby come on!!! Don't you love me?!? You said you loved me!!!"
"Zach you know I love you!! I'm just tired and hungry..... I want donut holes!"
"I want your hole,"
"ZACH!!" I smacked the side of his head.
"HOW DARE YOU!!!" He smacked me back.
I got up and put on pjs, he put on sweats, with no shirt... YAAY!
I ran down the stairs and opened the fridge..... No food AT ALL!! Unless fuckin moldy cheese counts..... Thanks mom for leaving me with no food for however long you're going to be gone!! Asshole... I walked over to the pantry........... I swear to god, if there's no food in here- FOOD CENTRAL!
Okay, fruit loops, oranges, apples, poptarts, Mountain Dew, lucky charms- DONUT HOLES!!!!
"YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!" I screamed grabbing the donut holes and running upstairs.... HOLY SHITBALLS ZACHS ASLEEP SHUT UP!!
I quietly ate a bunch of donut holes, then crawled into bed beside Zach, I kissed his cheek and he put his arm around me.