Chapter 3 (Bellamy's POV)

7:39am I put my phone down and lay next to a beautiful blonde, who had the most stunning eyes. Clarke. I tightened my grip around her waist pulling her closer to me. I needed to get up for work, but right now that was the last thing that I wanted to do.

"Clarke. Clarke get up, I gotta go." I said, gently shaking her body to wake her up.

"I don't wanna. Can't we just lay here forever?"

I laid there twisting her messy hair around my finger "Well then I won't be able to live here anymore. And I'll have to go live in a box." I said teasingly.

She sighed "Fine." She got up and walked out into the kitchen, she poured two cups of coffee, one for me and one for her. "Your coffee sir." She said as she handed me a cup.

"Oh why thank you, your majesty" I said, we both giggled. My phone rang, it was my sister Octavia.

"Hey O what's up?" I said answering my phone.
"Well mom invited us both to her gathering party thing tonight, remember?"
"Yeah, I mean I kinda forgot a little, but I know that's not why you called. What's wrong?
"Well you know how we were both gonna go independently?"
"Yeah, and?"
"Well I met a guy, his name is Lincoln and I think I'm bringing him tonight. Also I don't think mom would be very happy with you being the only one without a date."
"Well O, I don't know what you want me to do, I'm not-" I cut myself off as I was looking at Clarke sitting in the living room, drinking her cup of coffee. "You know what O, I'll call you back. I got to get ready for work. Bye, love you."
"Wait, Bel-"

I hung up on her and sat down next to Clarke on the couch "Hey I have a question to ask you." I took a sip of my coffee and set my phone on the table

"Hurry up, you're gonna be late for work, and we can't have you living in a box now can we." She said jokingly

"Well I have to take off work now anyway"

"Yay! Now we can do nothing all day together!" She exclaimed

"So I take it, you're free today?" I ask.

"Yep!"

"Well how would you like to go to a 'social gathering'." I ask in the most sophisticated way possible.

"I would absolutely adore to. When is it?"

"Today at 10:30, so you'll need to be ready by 10:00"

"Bellamy!" She yelled at me.

"What?" I said, trying not to laugh, she's cute when she's angry.

"It's 8:17 now! That only gives me an hour and 43 minutes to get ready!" She yells at me, this time more jokingly I laugh.

"Oh no! Now it's 8:18, another minute wasted!" I tease

"Shut up, you're lucky you're charming and funny, or else I wouldn't go." she said, she got up and started walking towards the door.

"Hey, don't forget about my good looks too." I called after her

"How do I forget something that wasn't there to begin with?" She walks out closing the door behind her, God, how did I get so damn lucky.
________
I knock on her door at 9:57.

"Hold on wait, you're early!"

"Okay, I'll wait." I said laughing three minutes later exactly she opens the door

"Okay, I know I could look better. But is this okay, I mean, what do you think?" She asks, somewhat worried.

She was beautiful, more then beautiful, she was breath taking. She was wearing a light blue dress that brought out her eyes, she had beautiful white heels on, a stunning pearl necklace with a matching bracelet, and her blonde curls were pinned up with a headband that perfectly matched her dress. "Clarke, you're..." I couldn't find the words to describe what I saw.

"Is it too much, ugh. I'm sorry-"

"Clarke you're perfect." I said cutting her off "you're more then words can describe

"Oh well thank you, and may I say you look very handsome yourself. Shall we depart?" She said with a smile.

"Yes, absolutely." I said grabbing her hand and and intertwining our fingers.
_______
We get to my mother's house, she inherited my great-grandmother's house and fortune after she passed last summer, ever since then she's thrown big, high class parties and social gatherings. I've always shown up with a different date every time, and not one of them looked nearly as beautiful or stunning as Clarke. My mother walked over to me and Clarke.

"Oh well Bellamy, I see you have another one, what's her name?"

"She's-"

"I'm Clarke, it's nice to meet you."

"Well, I wish I could say the same about you, but I like to be honest and what's the point anyway, because knowing Bellamy I'll never meet you again." My mother pauses and turns to me, I try to mouth to her stop but she turns back to Clarke and continues "oh, I guess he hasn't told you, he hooks up with a girl, and then disses her, sometimes he won't even give her a ride home."

Clarke looses her grip from my hand "I uh- I just need some fresh air"

Clarke runs off and I turn back to my mother "Mom why would you do that? I obviously haven't told her for a reason."

"Oh don't tell me that you love her, I heard it before,."

"Yeah, but she's different. Mom, you had no right to do that."

I turn to run after Clarke, but I don't see her anywhere, I finally find her up on the balcony gripping the railing looking onto the backyard.

"Clarke."

"What Bellamy." Her voice cracked, I could tell she's been crying

"I just wanted to-" she cut me off, she turned around and looked at me

"Wanted to what Bellamy? Tell me I was different? Look Bellamy, just don't okay? I've heard it all before with..."

"With Finn?" She nodded "yeah, he told me, but Clarke you are different, and I didn't sleep with you last night just because I needed a date for today."

"But your mom-"

"Forget about my mom, I really like you Clarke, I do. And yes, my mom wasn't lying, but that was before I met you. Clarke, I-"

She leans in and kisses me I'm pushed back to the ledge of the balcony I grip her waist and pull her in closer, if that was even possible. She pulls back from the kiss "I love you too, Bellamy."
_____
So what did you guys think about Bellamy's mom?😬😬
Anyway, I had an urge to write another chapter and I was really excited about it so I decided to post another one today😊
Hope you enjoy the story, and leave feedback! ☺️✨