Chapter 19

Clarke's POV
I wake up with arm that was wrapped tightly around me, I smile knowing it was Bellamy's. "Hey Bell! Wake up!" I say whispering but yelling at the same time.

"I don't want to, just stay here with me, what do we have to even do today?"

"Well I thought we were going to the beach. Come on! I'll drive!"

He lifts up his arm freeing me and I excitedly jump out of bed. I quickly get a shower and then I put on an outfit that I thankfully picked out the night before. I put my hair u in a bun and I check the clock. 7:00. I look back into the bedroom to see that Bellamy is just starting to get out of bed and hasn't even fully stood up yet. I groan, he needs to move it!

"Come on Bellamy!" I plead eagerly. "You need to move faster!"

He grins at me "calm down princess, it's only 7:00. The beach will still be there no ,after what time we leave, trust me I don't think it's gonna move anywhere."

I just look at him grabbing a shirt and I pull it over his head. Then I rush to grab a pair of shorts and throw then into his hands "I know, but I wanna get there as early as possible to be able to enjoy it as much as we can, I mean it's 7:00 now and it's gonna take like 3 to 4 hours to get there, you know depending on traffic, and-" I pause, noticing that he's just standing there smirking at me "what?"

"Nothing, it's just..." He doesn't finish his sentence but he continues looking at me with a smirk still covering his entire face. "I just think it's adorable how you're running around like a crazy person, when you're not even a morning person, and normally at this time you'd be dead asleep, completely unwakeable.

"Whatever I don't even care, I turn away headed towards the door, I just wanna go please hurry Bellamy! Please!"

I wait in the car for about 20 more minutes until Bellamy comes out with a beagle and two coffees, and then he puts one in the driver's side cup holder for me. "Ready to go princess?" He asks me.

"Bellamy." I pause "I just realized I have no idea where I'm going."

He laughs and then switches seats with me "ok, now are you ready?" He asks again

"Yep!" I responded excitedly
--------
Bellamy's POV
We've been in the car for about an hour and Clarke was almost asleep, it looked like all of her excitement that she used to get up this morning was gone. "Oh my gosh I can't believe how excited I am, I can't believe the excitement that's contained in my body." I tease

"Shut up. I'm just" she pauses "tired." She says finishing her sentence.

"Ok, ok, I was just joking." I said smirking "well, I think there's a Dunkin Donuts coming up in like ten minutes or so." I said looking over at her but then quickly back on to the road.

"Ok, I mean...alright. If I'm sleeping when we get there I just want a french vanilla iced coffee with whipped cream." She replied "oh and a large."

"Ok. Well I'm pulling in so..." I said not knowing how to finish the sentence

"Alright." She said. I ordered her coffee and she drank the whole thing in 15 minutes and about 45 minutes after that she fell asleep. I kept driving for the next two hours and fifteen minutes I sat in the car driving, there was so much traffic it was insane, I've never been in a car for this long. Clarke finally woke up and right away she smelt the salty air. "This is amazing." She said smiling trying to pop her head out the window as much as she could. She sat back into her seat and happily sighed.

"So we have like 20 minutes until we get to the beach house. So what do you wanna do when we get there." I asked

"Well I wanna go to the beach obviously and I wanna go in the water and stuff and then after that we could get like lunch and we could go back to the beach or we could go back to the beach house but then once we get dinner then we could go to the carnival so, yeah. That's what I wanna do."

"Well what about shopping and games on the boardwalk? I mean we could do that another night but we could also do that between lunch and dinner instead of going back to the beach or house."

We pull up to the house and she jumps up in excitement "Bel, we're here! Let's go!" She grabs her bag and runs out of the car.and I never thought that'd ever be living this moment until now