Chapter 7 (Clarke's POV)

I fluttered my eyes open as sunlight beamed at me through the hospital window, for a second I forgot where I was and what happened but it all came back to me in a minute.

"Bellamy?" I look over on the couch that he was sleeping on and he wasn't there, instead I saw his sister, Octavia, laying peacefully on the couch, asleep.
Where is Bellamy? I look in the
chair next to me and see his mother who was also asleep I stare ceiling above me perfect, just perfect. I start to close my eyes again when I hear a voice, a familiar, unwanted, voice.

"Hey Clarke."

"Finn why the hell, are you here. And what the fuck happened to Bellamy" I said still looking up at the ceiling, I didn't even want to see his face.

"God, calm down princess. You want me to leave fine I'll leave but just know it was your boyfriend who told me to come over in the first place"

Did he just call me princess? "What? No. You lost the right to call me anything but Clarke after what happened."

"Look Clarke, can we just talk about this, I mean come on you won't even look at me."

"I thought you said you'd leave."

"Clarke-"

"Now Finn. I mean it, I don't want you even near me, you disgust me. You-you're just a complete ass, and I don't want to even be talking to you right now so just go."

I can feel that Finn is just staring at me, trying to form words to make up for what happened, but the thing is there weren't words to make up for that, I hear the door open and I look to see if Finn was finally leaving, but no, instead Bellamy walks in. He talks to Finn who after about 5 minutes finally leaves.

"Bellamy, I hate you right now." I said it somewhat jokingly but I still wanted him to know I was mad "you left me with you're family who by the way, I really think they hate me, and you told Finn to come over, and I wanted to strangle him but I couldn't so, I died, you killed me, it was too much. I mean you mom and your sister are still here and I don't even know wha-"

He cuts me off by handing me a coffee and smirking "First of all my family doesn't hate you, they hate me being with you because they don't think I deserve you. And secondly I never told Finn to come see you, he saw me grab your stuff at the apartment and he asked what happened so I told him. And third my mom and my sister are here right now because they wanted to see you, they adore you. Clarke you've met them once and I can tell that they'd so much rather have you be apart of their family then me so..."

"That's not true. They love you Bellamy, and I think they're just scared that they're losing you to me."

"Yeah, that's why when they heard that you were here, not by me though, I wasn't even the one to tell them, they rushed over here like you were dying of cancer or something I don't know." He had arrogance in his voice like he was mad at me.

"I'm sorry." I said, I felt bad, like he was mad at me now, and I see that Bellamy might be right, that maybe they do like me more then their own son.

"Sorry?"

"Yeah, I just I feel bad. You know? Please don't be mad. Please Bellamy"

"Mad? About what? Clarke you're not making any sense. Why would I be angry at you?"

"Well, I mean maybe you're right maybe they do like me more then you, and you sounded like you were mad, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Clarke." He puts his coffee down and takes mine out of my hand and sets it aside of his. "It's not you're fault." He grabs both my hands and holds them tightly "I'm the one that should be apologizing." I sat there confused and I waited for him to explain. "it was my fault, you know that they said all that stuff to you during my mom's gathering, it was on me. It was my fault that you're here, in the hospital, if I was paying better attention I could've avoided the truck."

He finishes his sentence and he brushes his lips against mine, gently, I kissed him back. Octavia wakes up and looks at Bellamy then at me, she rubs her eyes "You guys need a room." She said, and laughed sleepily. "And while everyone's apologizing, I'm sorry, for what I said."

"Octavia I-"

"No, I'll take it back don't test me, cause I will. We don't need to act out any chick-flick scenes, as much as I want to, just don't" Octavia said rubbing her eyes yawning, we all laughed. Bellamy's mom finally woke up too.

"Oh, Clarke I'm so glad you're okay." She hugs me so tight I felt like I couldn't breath "I was so worried about you." Me and Bellamy look at each other and he laughs.

"Okay, mom, don't break her"

"Ugh, I know but I love her so much, I really think you got the pick of the liter this time Bel. And I'm so sorry for what I said to you, it was completely uncalled for."

"Okay, um who are you and what did you do with my mother?"

Before she gets to answer Octavia says something "okay, that was a good, how 'bout we do it again. Chick-flick scene one take two." We all laugh. And I can't stop thinking where I would have been now if I never dropped those boxes outside Bellamy's door.
________
Ok so this is kinda a cute chapter you know, where everyone gets along, which is good.☺️👍🏼
Also I don't know I wanna include Finn in future chapters or not, so uh, let me know😁