Chapter 15 (Bellamy's POV)

This chapter is gonna rewind a bit to last night when Bellamy got to Miller's house.
________
I walk in the door and Miller greets me pulling me into his living room where two girls sit seductively on his couch.

"So Bel, which one do you want?"

"Miller, I just, I don't know if I-"

"Come on Bellamy, have some fun! I mean I know your with Clarke but she'll never find out and if that's what's bothering you then choose the blonde one, but you're here for a reason." Miller looked at me and pulled the blonde girl up next to my side. She pulled me into Miller's spare bedroom and sat me down on the bed. I felt bad. I knew I shouldn't have come over here, I should have just gone back to the house and apologized to Clarke. She leaned over me, putting one hand on each side of my body. She started kissing me,but I wasn't sure that I wanted to do this, so I didn't kiss back. She tried deepening the kiss on her own but I just sat up and pushed her aside of me.

"I'm um, I'm sorry. But I can't."

"Whatever, I'll just go to Miller's room, at least he knows what the real idea of what a good time is." She walked away but I was exhausted I decided to sleep in Miller's spare bedroom anyway, it was about three in the morning and I'd sleep for only about an hour then I'd get back up and go back to Clarke.
----------
I was walking through a hallway, I see Clarke suddenly appear crying at the end of it.

"Clarke!" I yell

"Bellamy!" She continues to cry "please help me."

I start sprinting to the end of the hallway trying to get to Clarke but it kept getting longer and longer and my legs were only slowing down more and more as this went on for what felt like an eternity until I saw arms come out from the side and grab Clarke I heard her scream and I finally got to the end, where there was a door. I slowly opened it, scared of what was going to be on the other side.

I finally opened the door and I saw Finn and Clarke together, Clarke was crying about something and Finn was trying to comfort her. I tried to get in the room to get Clarke but there must have been like a boundary between the room and me that wasn't allowing me to get in. I sat down and watched to make sure that Clarke is ok and I see Finn kiss Clarke, Clarke looks up at him and kisses him back Finn pins her against the wall and pulls her shirt off throwing it across the room. I'm screaming her name telling her I'm right here. Tears fill my eyes.
------
"Oh my god I have to tell her." I say to myself, I felt bad even with nothing happening last night, I felt guilty that I didn't go back to her. I'm just scared that if she sees what a monster I can really be, she'll leave And I won't be able to get her back. I sat up and looked to see what time it was, 10:15am, great just great, Clarke probably has no idea where I am and she probably thinks that I hate her now...just what I need. I walked over and put my shirt back on and quickly ran to my car and get out my phone to tell her I'm going back to my apartment, and that way we can meet there if she isn't there already. I have three missed calls and probably like a million messages from her. I sigh, turn off my phone and just go back to my apartment I open my door to see if she went back to my bed to sleep, but she wasn't I open my door again and I look down where Clarke's room is. I see Finn walk up to her door and I hide behind a chair, everyone had one or two outside their apartment so they had a place outside where they could sit. Normally I'm always bump into at least one on my way up, but I guess I'm glad that the guy the gives out the chairs kept doing it, even after people said there wasn't enough room to comfortably walk to their rooms. I continue looking at Finn and Clarke, she was angry at him I could picture flames rising up in her eyes, I heard my name mentioned a couples times, but I didn't think to much about it. Finn suddenly leans in a kisses her, I almost cry, my nightmare has become reality, I continue looking to she what Clarke's reaction is, she pushes him away and I smile "how do you like that Finn?" I said to myself, but then I see him become angry, I saw him lean into Clarke again as she tried to get away from him she couldn't. He stepped into her apartment as I saw her trying to kick to get out of his arms. I tried to run and help her but Finn must have saw me and quickly closed the door to her apartment. I could hear her struggling as he yelled and ordered things of her. Now it's worse then a nightmare.