Mr Sir Lord Grover

So, Uncle Rick tweeted that Grover would make a super short apperance in HoH, so, I need to put him in! He's awesome!!!

Piper

Piper stood in a beautiful garden. It was decorated with blue roses, pink roses, every color of roses, and thousands of types of flowers.

Gaea's voice echoed through the garden. "Atalanta?"

A young teenaged girl in Greek Robes and and tightly laced sandels appared.She had a bow and quiver slung over her back. She had auburn hair  in a braid and green eyes, a small smattering of freckles. "I am Atalanta, chosen one of Artemis, duaghter of Ares,  and goddess of running and female power. Who are you?"

"Gaea," Her voice purred. "Do not be naive, young one. Why are you not in your creaturly form?" Piper could almost see Gaea smiling.

Atalanta sneered. "You know Aphrodite no longer holds my boundries. We have forgiven one another."

A snap of fingers could be heard, and Atalanta was no longer a young girl. She was a lioness.

"I could keep you like this forever." Gaea threatened. 

Atalnta transformed into a girl again. "You wouldn't dare-"

"Oh wouldn't I?"

Atalanta grit her teeth. "What do you want, demon?"

Gaea laughed. "Demon?"

Atalanta loaded her bow as answer.

"Fine. Now, I want you to remove your blessing from that one halfblood daughter of Apollo, hmmm, your namesake?"

"No," Atalanta replied coldly. "Closely. Atlanta, daughter of Apollo. Why would I remove my blessing from her?"

"Give it to Piper Mclean."

"Daughter of Aphrodite?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You know," Gaea said. "If the one with the blessing does not complete their quest, they-"

Atalanta looked like she didn't want to, but had to. "Fine."

Gaea laughed. "And she still belives that vision her dagger was true. Ha!"

__________________________________________

"Hey, Piper?"

Piper sighed on her cot, next to Leo's. "Yes?"

"What's a fish with no eyes?" Leo giggled lightly.

"Blind?"

"Nope."

"Stupid, like you?" Piper groaned.

"Not even close." Leo grinend proudly.

"By the Gods, Leo, just tell me!"

"Fsh."

"What?" Piper sat up and stared at him.

"The letter I is taken out. Fsh." Leo laughed.

"So funny I forgot to laugh," Piper laid back down.

She hated that dream. Gaea aparently had somehow given her the vison of Leo closing the doors, just to freak her out. Piper had told Hazel, but not offered details.

She also remebered somewhere that gods could place blessings on their favorites. Atalanta had apparently done just that to a daughter of Apollo at Camp. Atlanta, Piper knew her vaguley. She was 12, looked a lot like Atalanta and Atalanta and the Golden Apples was her favorite Greek Myth.