Isn't that a Disney Song?

Percy

Son of Man.....wake!

Percy blinked. That voice.....Gaea.. Woah, woah, woah, I remember. I remember! 

Yes, son of man. You have your precious little memory back.

Percy raised an eyebrow and opened his eyes. He was on rocky terrian, on what seemed to be a mountain. A tree was nearby. 

"Son of Man? Isn't that a Disney song?

Perseus Jackson......Gaea warned in a dangerous tone.

"What movie though?"

Perseus Jackson, I swear to all the-

Percy snapped his fingers. "Tarzan!"

The ground shook.

Perseus Jackson, the only reason I retrieved your memory because it did not break you! Do not make me take it away ag-

Percy chuckled lightly. "Don't call me Perseus."

Perseus, Perseus, Perseus!" Gaea chanted like a little kid.

He rolled his eyes. "So, whatta want?"

Gaea appeared in front of him. She looked different then usual. Her black-as-soil hair was braided over one side tightly. Her eyes were no longer dark, they shone green as grass. She wore green earthern robes, and she wore a braided weed crown.

Gaea smirked, her voice no longer in his head. "I'm here to warn you."

Percy crossed his arms. 

"Such a brave little halfblood. Luke does not compare to you. Which is why I sent him back to death. He is not worthy any longer."

Was Gaea telling the truth? Was she messing with Percy once again?

"I'm warning you that I am immortal, and you can not kill me."

A smiles tugged it's way onto Percy''s face. "You don't know how many times I've been told that."

Gaea actually smiles. "Which is why I want you on my side?"

"You think I would join you?"

 "Of course you would," Gaea stepped closer to him, stroking his cheek. Percy resisted the urge to smack her hand away. "If I threaten your daughter of Athena."

Percy's blood ran cold. Annabeth. She would hurt Annabeth. "I'll.......I'll help you." He croaked. Maybe Athena was right. Mayb his fatal flaw would destroy everything.

Gaea smirked. "Of course you will. I will.....pick you up with your friends soon. Until then, stay with them. Play your little games. You have 3 days."

"Three days." Percy repeated, his eyes trained on open air.

"On the fourth day, I will arrive and take you. We will take on of the demigods on the ship to sacrifice."

"O-Okay."

Gaea smiled. "Good luck, Perseus."

Gaea dissepeared, and Percy opened his eyes. 

"Percy!" Annabeth yelled. 

"I-I'm fine. I remember now." Percy croaked. He felt a bandage wrapped around his shoulder.

Annabeth hugged him tightly as Bianca. Zoe and Silena walked over. 

All Percy could think was, In three days, I'll betray them.