Special (requested Riko x Akashi/Kuroko)

Requested by tumblr user.

Prompt: Are OT3s accepted in requesting because I would love to read a KuroRikoAka fic. :D

She wanted to pull her hair out of her head. All day, she's been followed by two squabbling basketball players who actually looked quite similar. The red haired claimed to have found her first while the blue haired said he was there the whole time. As much as she tried to keep up with their argument, she ended up getting lost and decided to not even bother, until, they dragged her into it.

"Aida-san, if you were to make a choice it would obviously be me, correct?" Akashi said, speaking to her in his orthodox tone.

"Coach, you know me better, wouldn't it be more reasonable if you picked me instead?" Kuroko asked in his mellow toned voice.

"Do I really have to choose?" Riko complained. She really wished they would leave her alone. There was so much she had to do, so many plans she had to work on and plus, trying to place her focus on her basketball team. It would probably be more harder for her to focus on it now, knowing that her phantom player was acting the way he was towards her.

"Aida-san, I'm the one who taught Kuroko his ability. When you choose me," in which Riko exclaimed 'when?!', "we can combine our most intelligent minds and create something new."

"Something new?" Riko shivered

"But she's my coach. I have a better formed relationship with her." Kuroko argued against Akashi. he walked close to her and secured his spot next to her. Akashi took this as a challenge and stood on the other side of Riko. akashi grabbed her right hand and Kuroko grabbed her left.

"Tetsuya I ask you to let go." Akashi ordered.

"After you Akashi-kun." He responded without hesitation.

While the two bickered, Riko felt like the flag in the center of the tug-of-war rope. Which side will she be dragged to? it wasn't long before the two teens actually began to pull on her arms, as if they wanted to rip her in half.

"Guys I really have to-" Riko started but was cut off by the quick and blunt responses from both sides.

"You weren't here Tetsuya, don't you remember? I can see the fut-"

"But you didn't see me. I was here already."

"You guys really!" Riko complained."I have things to do! Please, I have to go." and with that, she stormed off in the opposite direction. She walked fast, trying to distance herself from them as far as she could. Once she arrived at her house, she opened her door and lingered there. She was surprised her dad wasn't home. the door was locked and she went upstairs where she practically screamed. Sitting on her bed was Akashi, and on her desk Kuroko.

"Aida, Kuroko followed you home and I came just make sure he didn't do anything." Akashi said smoothly.

"So you come in and make yourself at home?" The poor girl complained.

"Riko, Akashi followed you home. I came to make sure he didn't do anything stupid."

Akashi began to bicker at him and the two once again broke out into an argument. The poor girl just couldn't catch a break, couldn't she?