The Student-Teacher (Requested Riko x Murasakibara/Kagami)

MuraKagaRiko requested by @M--neko-chan

Prompt: can you make some Murasakibara x Riko x Kagami? Please? :3

He groaned loudly. Summer school was the worst for him, especially in, well, everything. What made it worst, he had to study in another school, one he's never heard of, and he's being taught by a student-teacher.

Great.

Kagami trudged to the giant school building with his school bag over his shoulder. Into the building, up the stairs, second door on the right. He walked in and choked. It was empty.

What?

I plopped himself down on the seat in the very front and waited. He scratched his head, played with his pencil, yawned several times. No one. Wrong class? Wrong school? Kagami began to panick. The ticking clock added salt on his nerves. It was 15 past 10:00.

Kagami shot out of his desk and reached for the door just as the door opened and he ran into something squishy. Rubbing his head, he looked up and swallowed hard.

"Oh?" the squishy said.

He walked forward and forced Kagami to step back. Kagami couldn't get over what he was seeing.

"M-Murasakibara?!" he stammered.

"Kaga-chin? What's Kaga-chin doing here?"

"I was just gonna ask you that!" Kagami snapped back.

The two shared a quiet, tension filled moment which was disturbed by the door opening.

"Ohayo minna! Who's ready to learn???" said a very familiar, high pitched voice.

She hopped in and slammed her bag on the desk and adjusted her glasses. Her hands went to her hips and she smirked.

"C-Coach?!" Kagami couldn't find the words to express all the confusion he was feeling at the moment. He doesn't understand why he felt so confused. Out of all the people, anyone in all of Tokyo, it was his Coach as his teacher and Murasakibara as his fellow classmate.

"Ohayo Riko-chin," Murasakibara yawned.

"Please take your seats everyone!" Riko exclaimed.

"Coach what the heck is going on?!" Kagami asked as he sat down in his desk.

"I'm your teacher for the week because apparently you two are too dumb for school!"

"Oye. . ." Murasakibara got up, his demeanor totally changing.

He walked up to the desk and towered above Riko, who show any sign of fear as she craned her neck almost 90 degrees up to look him the eyes.

"What did you say about me?" he said.

"You heard me," she smirked.

"Ummm. . . Coach, I think you shouldn't-" Kagami began but stopped when suddenly Murasakibara fell to his knees, holding Riko's hand.

"Th-thank you, Riko-chin, all year I've been struggling to keep up in my classes, I couldn't focus on both class and basketball. . . Please help me!"

Kagami felt his jaw break as his mouth fell open.

"That's what I'm here, Murasakibara-kun," Riko smiled. She patted his head.

Kagami already wanted to leave.

~

"Kagami-kun!" Riko snapped.

"W-what?!"

"Did you get the answer for number 4?"