"Apologies" - Riko and Kuroko (and special guest)

"Agh!"

The doors opened with such force that Kuroko was surprised the walls behind them didn't crack. Walking in was the familiar brunette everyone just knows and loves.

"Coach, you're steaming again," Kuroko said in his monotone voice, seeing the physical steam coming out of Riko's ears.

"Where is she?!" She stammered.

"Huh?" Kuroko said confusingly.

"Where is she?! She's always here, she's been gone for EVER, and decides to come back whenever she can?? Who does she think she is?!"

"Coach, if you're talking about who I think you are, then you shouldn't be too mad, she had a lot of stuff going on with school and-"

"I don't care!" Riko slammed a hand on Kuroko's head before he could finish. "She's been gone for too long... people are waiting! Who does she think she- there she is!"

Riko stomped on over... right towards me and shoved an angry finger in my face.

"You! Narrator! Where have you been?! Why haven't you been here?!"

"Riko-san I'm sorry it was my senior year and I just had to focus on school and-"

"Excuses! No excuses! Don't make me force you to run laps!"

"I.. I don't even go here.. I'm not even a physical character! I write this stuff! I'm the reason you're talking to me now!"

"Did you just talk back to me?!"

"Narrator-san, you should make her go away before she explodes and just apologize for the long hiatus," Kuroko blantly said off to a side.

"Thank you Kuroko, I will," I said.

"Hey! You can't get rid of me! Hey! Hey- oye!"

Riko kindly walked away ("No I didn't! Stop making me walk!") and left the gym where Kuroko followed her out.

"So, I am deeply sorry for the very long hiatus everybody. I did just graduate high school (yaay) and I just had to make sure I had my life together. But it's summer, I'm free, I'm ready, I'm back. So, you guys want me to keep writing?"

"I'm coming back! Don't make me think I'm done with you!" Riko yelled through the door.

"I should leave before she kills me- wait, she can't. I'm not real in this world!"

"NARRATOR!"

"Okay yikes she's scary! Alright I'm out, let me know if you guys have any requests or ideas! Bye!!!" I left the gym as fast as I could.

"Narratorrrr!!!!!!!!" Riko's voice boomed in the background.

Sigh. Kuroko shook his head off to a side, awaiting for this next season to come.