"Good Morning" request (Riko x Akashi)

Requested by tumblr user.

It was another restless night for Riko. There was something keeping her awake, tossing and turning back and forth in her bed. She looked over at her clock and wasn't surprised when it read 3:04 A.M. She yawned and covered herself with her blanket. Why was it that she couldn't sleep?

There was a tap at her window. She must have imagined it, her mind being so tired that it was hearing things. She rolled over to the other side and tried to keep her eyes shut, but the tapping sound rolled around again. Riko sat up in her bed. The tapping was coming from her window. Upon closer inspection, she could see a faint shadow on her window pane through the curtain. Was this a burglar? No, it can't be. Why would a burglar tap on her window? When the tapping sound came around for the third time, she mustered up her courage and walked to the window, opening the curtain softly and peeking through. Her eyes widened as she flung the curtain open and saw the red haired teen hoisting himself up on the window. Riko unlocked the window and he climbed inside.

"Akashi?! What are you doing?" Riko hissed at the boy who was now rolling his shoulder.

"You took too long to open the window, my shoulder is cramped now." he said.

"You know what I mean!"

Akashi smiled and stepped closer to her. He knew she would back up upon his movement,so he kept stepping forward until she was corned by him.

"I obviously came here to have a little fun." he smirked.