Chapter 4

When I got to my room, I saw nothing but curly red hair under the blankets. " I guess she already went to sleep..." I whispered. Then, she popped her head up. " Nope! Im wide awake! Hi im Mahogany but you can call me LOX. Im the dj for the guys! Its great to meet you! Im guessing you came with Matt, is that his name?? " She said in one breath. I like her! Shes seems to be alot like me.
I laughed. " Hi, im Cody. Since my name is short, just call me Cody. Its great to meet you too. I did come with Matt, hes my best friend, and yes, Matt IS his name." I said. We both laughed at me answering everything.
" Lets play twenty questions!" She said and we began. (A/N im not gonna put all the questions. Just the important or interesting ones)
" When did you meet Matt?" Lox asked.
" I met him when we were 3. We were best friends since!" I said smiling. I yawned, then she yawned. It was about two. And we were going for dinner at six. Me and Lox were gonna start getting ready at 4.
" I'll set a timer for 4. We can wake up and get ready then." She said. I nodded and we both passed out.
---------------------------------------------------- "At 4"

We woke up, and began looking for an outfit. " Lox?" I asked helplessly.
She giggled and ran to my bags.
She finally found a super cute white lace dress and adorable lace white boots that matched.
I grabbed them and we ran to the bathroom. I put my hair in a loose pony and slid on my dress. I started doing my makeup and Lox started on my hair.
All she did was put it in my normal beachy messy waves. She wore a red lacey dress that went perfect with her hair, red lipstick, and red heels.
It was 5:30 when we finished.
We decided to head to Matt and Carters room to see if they were ready yet. To be honest i just walked in. Matt was in the bathroom and Carter was already ready and sat on his bed playing on his phone. " Heyyo Cartah." I said in a funny accent. " Why hewwo Coda" He also said in a funny way. " You girls look amazing!" He exclaimed when he finally looked up. We blushed and said thankyou.
Matt walked out and all i could say was He.Looked.Hot. He just stared at me.

" You, You look, ummmm. Wow." He said. "I'll....take that as a compliment? And you look amazing yourself." I said. He blushed.
" Why dont you two go ahead downstairs and we will get the rest of the guys?" I suggested to Carter and Lox. Carter winked at Matt and agreed. Whaaaa? Ok whatever.
They left and we headed to Taylor and Hayes room. I haven't met Hayes yet.
I knocked on their door. Taylor opened it. "HEY GURRRRL" He yelled and I laughed " HEY GURL YOU LOOKING GOOD TODAY MMMMM" I yelled back and we burst out laughing.
"Taylor shut up." Said a voice.
" Oh, hi! Ive heard alot about you from Matt. Im Hayes. Nice to meet you. You must be Cody!" He said. I nodded and smiled." And you must be Hayes. Wait, shit you already said that. Oops hehe. Were gonna be besties. Ok? Ok." I said laughing and he laughed and nodded. Matt looked a bit....Jealous? Nah.

We told them what we told Carter and Lox and they headed down. Next we went to Shawn and Aarons room and told them the same.
Them we headed to Cam and Nash's room. " Hi. You look great Cody." Said Cam, since he opened the door. I smiled and said thanks. We told him what we were doing and he nodded and yelled for Nash." Hey green eyes. You look great." Nash said. I laughed and said- " Same to you, blue eyes." . " Great, nicknames" Matt whispered. But i heard him. I pretended I didn't.
He couldnt be jealous...could he?
We told them what to do, and they headed down.
" Hey, Matty? You go ahead and head down with Cam and Blue eyes. Ill get the Jacks. You've walked enough." I said. He reluctantly nodded and headed down with them as I headed to the Jacks room.
This time i just walked in. " Hey Jack! Hey JJ! " I said. " Hey Cody. You look great." Jack g said. " Yeah, you really do." Said JJ. I blushed and thanked them. Then i told them what we were doing. They got up and we headed to the elevator.
" I feel so tiny." I said to them. Even though JJ was the smallest out of all the guys, he was still a good 6 and a half inches taller than me.
They laughed." Do you want a piggy back ride so you can be tall?" Asked Jack G. I nodded.
" I got her" Said JJ. Jack G nodded.
He bent, rather squatted since he was soooooooooo tall. I got on his back and he lifted me with ease.
"Jeez twin, how much do you weigh?" He asked
Last time i checked was last month i was about 80 pounds. The average is about 125. I was a premature so that's why im so small." I said.
He nodded." So was I. Im about 160." He said(A/N idk if thats true or not. Im making this up haha.)
When we got down to the lobby, everyone was watching us. " i wanted to be tall." I said stubbornly and like a 4 year old and everyone laughed. When we got to the limo, i was seated between Nash and Matt.
On the ride there, we were all pretty silent, just playing on our phones and such.
We finally got there and i got onto Nash's back this time. " God Cody what are you? 20 pounds?" He said. " She was a premature. Shes 80 pounds." Matt said, sounding a bit annoyed.

I nodded. I got down a fixed my dress a little. When we got in the restaurant i got seated between Matt and Lox. The table sat twelve. 6 on each side. My side went Carter, Matt, Me, Lox, Taylor, Aaron. The other side sat Shawn, Cam,Nash, Hayes, Jack G, then JJ.
I ordered spicy grilled chicken, green beans, and a sweet tea.
We all laughed and talked and just enjoyed time together.
Once we got home i changed back into my outfit for the airport and put my hair in a messy bun. Lox did the same.
I posted on twitter @codybug- I had a great time today, and i met some great people! Loving Magcon already! I posted.
I was tired as crap so I cuddled into my bed and whispered goodnight to Lox.