Chapter 16

Nash. Kissing someone else. This always freaking happens.
Always.

Literally every relationship ive been in ive been cheated on. Some of the guys apologized, some didnt even care that they cheated. But the thing is,

I didnt think Nash would be either. I thought he was better than that. I thought he was special. I thought, I thought, i thought.

As soon as Victoria saw what was happening, she pulled me back into the bathroom. " Cody dont do anything stupid." She said. "Me? Talk about yourself!" I said. Victoria is...how can i say this...short tempered? Yeah. Shes short tempered. And i could tell she was ready to cuss Nash out.

Victoria looked at me." Why arent you crying?" She asked. I said something that no one wants to say about people cheating on them. I sighed.

"Im not crying because im used to it."

NASHS POV

After the girls went to the bathroom I realized that I needed to go to the bathroom as well. Haha im dumb. Once I finished my business i headed out of the bathroom." Oh...my god. Your Nash Grier!!!!!" A voice squealed. I looked behind me.

A fan. I cant get one night by myself can i? I faked a smile anyways. " Thats me." I said smiling. " OMG can i get a picture??" She asked. I nodded.
We took a few pictures and then she asked for a kiss on the cheek.

I went in for the cheek, and she turned her head at the last second, classic. I was being nice and just let her get her moment. After awhile she pulled away. " Your a great kisser, call me sometime?" She asked. I shook my head." Nah, i have a girlfriend. Gotta go." I said. I posted something quickly on Twitter.

NashGrier: Fans are crazy.... I love them though.❤️

I turned around to head back to the table, but saw Victoria looking, well, peed." Hamilton you have no idea how bad i want to murder you. This has happened way too much to Cody." She said. Wait, is she talking about the fan?

" Are you talking about the fan? " I asked. She looked at me dumbfounded." That, that girl you were kissing...she was a fan?" She asked." Well yeah. I wouldn't cheat! I was just letting her have her moment. It didn't mean anything! They're fans. It happens all the time!" I exclaimed. She thinks i would cheat? I wouldn't!

" Oh my god. You need to go in there. Right. Now." She said."Its a ladies bathroom! Im gonna get in trouble!" I said. She shook her head in disgust and disbelief and said something under her breath that i didn't catch. " What was that?" I asked." I said- Thats why everyone thinks Matt should be with Cody and not you." She sneered. What?

She quickly texted someone and Matt came quickly. She texted Matt?!?!?!
He quickly ran into the ladies bathroom without hesitation. Well then, im a wimp.

MATTHEW ESPINOSAS POV

Vic😜: Get to the ladies bathroom. ASAP. Cody will explain.

That was enough for me to run to the bathroom and take a look at Victoria. She looked peed. I also looked at Nash. He looked a bit guilty. I quickly ran into the bathroom and saw Cody sitting on the floor staring at nothing. Eyes emotionless. I quickly pulled her into my side on the floor.

" This always happens." She dryly laughed. " I always trust a guy, and they cheat. It always happens." Wait. Nash cheated? Im gonna beat his a-" Im not even phased by it by now. Thats how bad it is. I feel nothing." She laughed an emotional laugh.

I hugged her." Ill be right back." I said and walked out to where Nash and Victoria were at. I looked at Nash and punched him square in the face." I guess I deserved that." He said. Victoria spoke up.

" No. No he didn't. He didn't nessecarily cheat. It was a fan." She said. Ohhhhh. Oopsie daisy." Crap." I said and went into the bathroom where Cody was still where i left her. Staring at the ground." It was a fan." I said looking down at her. She looked at me." Tell him to come in." I nodded.

CODYS POV

Matt walked out and in walked Nash." Im sorry." He kinda croaked. He wasn't crying, but he was on the verge. "Dont be." I said. He smiled and kissed me passionately." But... I don't know what to do." I said and his happy expression dropped of his face.

" What do you mean?" He asked teary eyed again. "I mean i know this time you didnt cheat, but what about next time? I always get cheated on. It always happens. What's different this time?" I asked dryly, i was on the verge of tears now too. I didnt want to break up with him.

"There wont be a next time." He said. A tear slipped down his face. I wiped it off smiling." You don't know that." I said smiling sadly. Tears were now rolling down my cheeks. He shook his head." But i do. I only have eyes for you. Cody, i think i love you. I've never felt this before." He said.

I smiled. I had to. I grabbed his face( not violently! Lol) and kissed him. But i looked away after. " I....I don't know what love feels like."( A/N- OK SO I KINDA TOOK THIS FROM THE MOVIE DESCENDANTS SUE ME)I stuttered not looking at him. He lightly grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I looked into his pretty blue eyes." Maybe i can teach you." ( I TOOK THIS FROM DESCENDANTS TOO.PRETTY SURE YOUR GOING TO SUE ME LOL)He said.

"Maybe you can." I said and kissed him. We headed outside of the bathroom him carrying me with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck him carrying me. We had all eaten already, we decided we should all go. Nash put me down so i could get in the limo. I noticed that Lox and JG were holding hands.

Also that Cam had his hand on Victorias knee. Awee. I was between Matt and Nash. I was so tired... I quickly dozed off.

A/N- Hey guys! Ok so im not really proud of myself for this chapter. I honestly think it sucked lol. I might post again later today because of hoe sucky and short this chapter is. Who do you ship? Who do you think she will end up with? Should i do a sequel? Love you guys my pretty potato people!💚💙