Chapter 20

" They literally are best friend goals." A voice, pretty sure that is Carters, said.
" Thanks. Jack and Jack, ill be in your room in a few, k?" I said getting up and they all looked startled." What? You guys talk loud. Like, really loud." I said. I wouldnt have woken up if they hadn't been as loud as they were, i mean im a really heavy sleeper so its hard for me to hear when i sleep, yet i still heard them.

" Yall really are loud." Said a voice. "Ahh Cody welcome to the party" I said in a witch kinda voice and everyone laughed." Well, me and Cam are gonna go film a video."( a/n- Youll know what it is...😏😏)

"Im gonna hang with Matt and Taylor." Cody said and all the other guys found something to do. We all had something to do. Yay! All us girls and Hayes headed to our room to change. I changed into my tie dye stuff and headed to the Jacks room. The other guys that stay in their room had left already, so it was just them two.

"Alright. What song should we sing?" Jack J asked." Oh can we please do Wrong One?!?!?! That's literally my favorite song by you two! Pleeeease?" I asked( a/n- this actually is my favorite song. Its a newer song by the Jacks. Go find it on YouTube! It's literally my life.)The guys laughed. " Yeah, definitely we can sing that. I love the rap in that song." Jack J said.

CODYS POV

Me and Matt were chilling in my room." I think we have the best outfits." I said smiling at him. " Yeah, we definitely do." He said." Cody, i love you so much." He said. That caught me off guard." I love you too, bestie." I said laughing."LETS MAKE A VINE!!" I squealed." YASS" he yelled. I started recording." This is my dinosaur." I said and Matt made a weird sound that sounded like a monster dinosaur mix thing.

I ended the vine and made another one." This is my best friend ill cut you if you take her." Matt said and i laughed.

We made another saying the "You gotta bae or nah" thingy majigger. Then we did one more of us hugging and saying" I love you bestie." That one was the most revined and commented on. Mostly, people LOVE our relationship, ive never seen anyone hate on me and Matt being best friends. People just ship us. Guess were cute.

I posted the last vine with the caption-" I guess were cute😘 My Best Friend"
Gag me with a spoon. Jk jk i really do love Matt lol. "Lets go check on Nash and Cam." I said. We headed into the room they were in just in time to see Nash playfully push Cam and Cam step on the tin can( A/N- THIS GIVES ME LIFE. Literally if you havent seen this video you are missing everything. First go on Nashs channel and look for Trivia Gone Wrong on YouTube , after you've watched that then go watch Getting Stitches on Cams channel. Your welcome.)

" Ow yo i need stitches. I-I need stitches. Dude im not even kidding right now. Seriously." Cam said." What?" I said not believing what i just saw." What do we do?" Matt asked." NINE F#CKING ONE ONE. CALL IT!"( sorry for the cussing. Its kinda mandatory for this part.) " Cameron you need to calm down." I said. Nash just sat there because he couldn't see. I gave him a towel quickly and grabbed Cams arm and put it around me helping him to the bathroom.

I was cleaning it up and putting a weird bandage thing on it and Nash was in him underwear showering and Matt was trying to call the parents. Everyone else had no clue that Cam was gonna have to go to the hospital because we didnt want to worry them." Crap what about Magcon?" Nash asked. Cam cursed under his breath." Hey it's fine. Matt call Bart and tell him we cant do Magcon tonight!" I yelled." On it!" He said. God im stressed.

The door opened and the EMS came, they probably thought we were crazy with Nash showering and Cam covered in stuff and me just trying to help." Call Victoria. I want her in the room with me." Cam said. I nodded." Hello?" Victoria said." Hey come downstairs really fast. Your gonna have to practice another time. Its important.Its about Cam." I said. She said im on my way and hung up without even saying goodbye . I could tell she was coming.

VICTORIAS POV

( Skip to in the hospital doing the stitches.)

"Ma'am your gonna have to turn the camera off please." Haha, no thanks." Yes maam." I said and pretended to turn it off because im a rebel for life. Cam looked at me and i picked the camera up when the nurse was gone." And i thought you actually turned it off. Shoulda known better." He said. I laughed." You really should've." I said laughing. He looked over my shoulder and told me to put the cam down and i did quickly.

While during stitches i started playing "Stitches" and Cam and the doctor looked at me and laughed." What? I feel like that song is nessecary for this." I said with a straight face. Then i burst out laughing.

" I look like crap." I said trying to fix my hair." No, you look gorgeous, like always. In my eyes, you always look perfect." He said. I smiled. Hes too sweet." And you look handsome, even with all that crap on your face." I said laughing and  he laughed too." Young lady, keep this young man." The doctor said." I wasnt planning on letting go." I said smiling at him.

A/N- HEY GUYS!!! I actually did get to do two updates! Ok so I love Tin Can Dallas. Lol. Ok love you my pretty potato people!💚💙