Chapter 14

MATTHEW ESPINOSAS POV

We decided not to tell anyone about me. Im hurts that Cody doesnt seem to care that i hurt. But its not her fault. She loves who she loves. I just hope she doesn't love Nash.

Im in love with Cody. And im not afraid to fight Nash for it.

JJs POV

I still really like Cody. Im not sure why, but for some reason, I don't get jealous like Matt does.

CODYS POV( sorry for the changing povs)

I woke up cuddling with Nash. Hes a real sweetheart. Me and Matt haven't hung out alot, and i miss my best friend. I decided to text him

CodyBug❤️: Hey Matty, wanna have a best friends day? I miss you bae! Your always gonna be my # 1 , dont forget that. Just bc i got a bf doesnt mean your not the #1 guy in my life. Love you!

Matty❤️: Aww bae!! Yass we can definitely have a bff day! Maybe Starbucks then the mall then movie time/cuddle sesh? Love you too!❤️❤️❤️

CodyBug❤️: Yass definitely! Its about 11 right now, wanna meet in your room at 12?

He said yeah and i started getting ready. For makeup i just did the normal mascara. While i was doing touchups on my mascara hands snaked around my waist and a chin laid on my shoulder.

" You look beautiful without makeup. Why do you even wear it?" Nash. Of course. He made me get butterflies. I blushed when he kissed my shoulder.

I didn't answer his question on makeup. I wear it for little insecurities. I just continued fixing my mascara. Once I finished i turned around and his hands were still on my waist pulling me close.

" Whatcha looking at?" I asked because he was staring at my face." Your just so... Indescribably beautiful." He said. He is literally so freaking sweet. " Your so sweet. " I said. He blushed. I poked his cute little cheeks.

" Im hanging out with Matt today." I said. He nodded." If he makes a move, tell me" He said protectively. I shook my head smiling at his cuteness when he's jealous.

"Blue eyes, hes my best friend. And he's your friend. He wouldn't do anything." I said looking up,up,up at him." How are you so tall?" I asked. He shrugged." How are you so short?" He smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes and checked the time. It was 11:50. I need to go.

I kissed him slowly for a few seconds being a tease. " Tease!" He yelled." Only for you!" I said. " And your really cute when your jealous!" I said over my shoulder walking out the door heading to Matts room. I just headed in because thats just me.

" Hi" I said. He had no shirt on and just his American Eagle boxers on. I kinda just stared at his back muscles." Hey" he said turning around. I kinda just stared at his chest. Im assuming he just got out of the shower, because his tan chest was glowing. Dang, hes has a nice body... CODY YOU HAVE THIS THING CALLED A BOYFRIEND.

He smirked a little, knowing i was staring." We leave later today." I said ignoring the fact that he was smirking knowing that i was staring at him. He nodded." Yeah, im kinda sad. I like Cali." He said pulling on some khaki pants. He was still shirtless looking for a shirt.

I walked over to where he was looking in his suitcase." Wear this one." I said picking out the shirt that i really liked on him. He smiled and pulled it on.

He bent down and I jumped on. I have a feeling this is going to be a great day.

----------------------------------------------------- AT STARBUCKS

Once me and Matt got our coffees we sat down and talked." Soooo how are you and Nash?" He asked casually. I smiled thinking about him." Were great. Hes so...amazing." I said. He nodded.

" Any girls?" I asked smirking and moving my eyebrows up and down. He blushed. " No..." He said. Liar, but imma just ignore it for now. I want to have a good day so i just nodded smiling. Once we finished our coffee and breakfast, we headed to the mall.

We found this cute couples and bestfriends t shirts and bracelets and necklaces and stuff. Me and Matt decided to get best friend bracelets." This isnt too girly for you is it? Getting best friend bracelets?" I asked him.

" Nah. Its not girly" he said smiling and i nodded. The bracelets were super cute.(a/n everything they get will be in the picture thingy lol)

" Lets go to that store!" I yelled causing people to look at me. I shrugged and ran into the candy store. " We can get a bunch of candy for our movie day/cuddle sesh! " I squealed. He laughed and i swear i heard him whisper " she is too cute" but i think im just crazy.

We got gummy bears, hershey bars, rolos, and sour gummy worms. We also got some chocolate that we were gonna melt for strawberries that we also bought. We were gonna pig out right.

Once we got all the candy we looked at each other and smirked." WERE GONNA BUILD A FORT!" We screamed and burst out laughing. I've missed my best friend. We went to the store and bought a few more blankets for the fort.

Once we finished we headed home.

------------------------------------------------------AT HOME

When we got home everyone was at the beach, so we had all the rooms to ourselves. We chose Matts room to pig out.

Once we made our fort, we got super comfy,( a/n- the way they are snuggling is in the picture, as is the fort.😊) and began to watch the movie.

MATTHEW ESPINOSAS POV

While we were cuddling, i kinda just stared at her. Her eyelashes looked so pretty, even without mascara. Her pretty pink lips, dont even need the lip gloss. I even love her face with the small amount of acne she has on her face. To me, shes perfect. I love her.

In the end, we both fell asleep together.

A/N- Heyyyy guyssss! Wazzup?!?! Nothing really happened in this chapter except Matt and Cody being cute besties. So...who do you ship? Who do you think she will end up with?

3 votes

5 comments?

Thanks my pretty potato people! Love you all💚💙